32

Ever since Ivy had set foot back in the campus, the place is in ruckus.
High security alert have been imposed.
Though she acts like nothing ever went wrong the first place and not shown any resistance after being caught either,
Yet the authorities have only increased the security measures.

Tonight the clouds blanketed the stars and the moon set up a cover for Vettorio and his gang.

"There is a possiblity he must've taken her to the base on the outskirts of the state which they can reach the closest by the road or if he had taken a plane or helicopter way back.. since the damn Organization hold placings all over the country, the fastest they can reach is -" Franco, who was explaining his underman gets interrupted by Vettorio when he rounds up to the trucks trunk to fetch more weapons. "Where I have already dispatched troops of best fighters. The faster the better." Vettorio Completes his sentence. Derrick was leading those troops. He was alone enough, the most Experienced and senior in many ways the two leaders were still not.

Vettorio himself was not sure what and how much is at stake. What can cost him?
Still, shoving all that aside his fists clench and his teeth lock up once the sound is out. He walks away for a while, see this "elephant" from a few miles away, figure it out and launch for him.

It was all in his head. Franco's team breaking in from the main gates from the west back exit and vettorio to come through the underground tunnel which was mentioned secret in the blueprints.

The site has two warehouses by the opposing boundary walls, four buildings at the corners, a dome shaped floored hall thing in the center, a foyer in the front of all. Red and white beam of alert lights played through the area, wired fence was charged and the siren was going off. The entry of an intruder was thus notified. The main lights liya up the whole campus to white chalk. Vettorio processed all the information in view. It looked like a fifteen floor giant, but two were assigned to Franco and the front two under vettorio attack.

He raised his arm and Directed towards the building in his left and one group charged in with guns and planting bombs as they went in and vettorio did the same charging for the building in right.

There is no hiding now. Only attack is the option.

Ivy hadn't slept and became more vigilant and heard the chaos outside. She jumped collecting her weapons but before she could come out her room Louis stepped in. "B block is under attack. I am notified of intrusion in our building too." He blurted out not wasting a breath, sweat on his temple.

Ivy too got worked up. "Oh no. Why are you still standing here. Lets go!" Agitated she moved about, not getting he could've just said all this on the way. Right now telling where her presence is needed was more important.

But when she stepped forward, he griped the knob handle tight, eyes dead set on her. "You. Are not needed."

Blood drained from Ivy's face. She never heard this term before. She gaped at him. "I got the images. Its likey, D'Onofrios behind l of this. Infact, he could be in here. Lock yourself up."

He closed the door not meeting her gaze after, disappointment evident on the master's proud face. A tinge of excitement, flared up lost energy recovering, blood rushed to her cheek.

She heard the click. He had locked the door. But she didn't, instead Her ears perked up near the door, she gained rough idea, two men guarding her door.

Her own wheels started turning. Estimating a rough number of fighters capable of blocking her Escape turned out to be more than she could handle at once. But then she had no clue how many men vettorio brought? and how many are already down? are the remaining dependable?

She didn't know circumstances clear any better. But the rage in her blood and desire to flee, passion to see the aid of her life grew against all odds.

She decided to break through.

No one can point out in this rush who is who. Only dress code differentiating two different parties are fighting.

She bit her time.

The stampede increase.

Her eyes snap open like of an eagle's who has spot it's target and she plan to move Finally. Shoot the lock, kick open the door and sequentially keeps on firing until the guards on door were on floor in the pool of their own blood. She tie up a piece of cloth around her nose n mouth to avoid unpleasant odour and to keep her identity as secresive as possible.

Chaos.

She dodges all the unnecessary fights and went for the surveillance room. The cctvs should've been disabled by now, she slide her rifle to her forearm, ready to attack.

She knocked the door twice, noting to anyone inside not to charge their bullets as soon as she enters and remain alert. "This is Ivana. I'm coming in." And went in. Two armed operators sat with blood on their forearm and a body layed by their chair.
Ivy could tell, what must've happened in here.

The operators acknowledge her with a two finger salute and glasses on, focus back on multiple screens and kept speaking to the mic on their headset. Directing how is the position of every site.

Not disturbing, she picks up the phone on the other side of the corner shelf and dials to headquarters.
And dialing for the fifth time a girl did pick up.

"Ivana here. Connect me with Marco." Not wasting a breath she huffed out and the girl got to work.

And next She hears Marco's frantic hello.

"I have a plan. We can stop him now."

"Then say it fast! That Bloody fu ker is destroying all four of my branches in other states also! Your brothers can't reach there this fast."

"Lot of damage has already been done. If you send the boys here, There will be more bloodshed.. more destruction."

"What to do then!? What To Do?? Damnit!!"

"Back down.. Make peace-"

"I better witness hundred deaths more than surrender! Never!"

"I told you, I have a Plan. You can see how much he's obsessed with me, he will do whatever I ask of him. Give me back to him as peace treaty and on our way back to his mansion, as your trustworthy servant and your debter.. I remain your loyal, I'll guide him to a store to buy me something, he will never refuse. As soon as he enters I'll set off the bomb and he'll be reduced to ashes in seconds. And I'll be back you, safe and sound." Anxiety eat her unsure he will agree or conclude this as one of her conspiracies.

"That's My witty fox! Good good.. I'll announce it to him for everyone to listen.. gain his trust. Satan's grace, he is in your campus. You Head to the foyer, I'll guide him there."

"As you say sir." A thin line of victory spread on her lips.