16 Transparency

"sorry. I don't drink." Even if I do How can I loose control over my senses in a foreign territory, I smiled.

All the boom had cooled down, they had put me down, only a few had circled me, asking questions which I dodged acting tipsy.

"How come there's a bar down the basement? Surprise to me" I widened my eyes, my curiosity clear on my features.

I was never good at acting, I never had any expressions, it gives out information, but socializing needs this skill.

"Hey" a guy with a headset on, in formal suit called behind me, ones who heard him turned around to face the him too, they had silenced, the sudden change brought me to realise this guy's importance "Ivy! Sir calls for you!" He had a serious expression on, he waited ready to flee after me to vettorio. None said a word, instead excused themselves with the same seriousness, has something gone wrong? "What happened? Is everything okay?" "I don't know" he started for the iron door.

"Why was everyone behaving strange. Do they know something I don't?" I questioned ones we were out in the quiet walking to the elevator.

"I just work as an errand boy for master Vettorio, someday I deliver good news ,someday dangerous task. That happen to renown my image." He smiled shyly "the change change you saw in their attitude is because they feel the gravity of situation just from my words." I hmmed in understanding.

He doesn't look like a normal errand boy, if torturing people slowly and escaping death a hundred times was an errand, he must be the cut for it. That's how tough he looked.

He left leaving me in from of a door which he knocked himself and told me to wait, like bringing me here was his duty. Maybe it was.

The door opened to reveal a smoking vettorio. He looked down at me, his eyes slits. "Come in."

I followed him inside. He was tense, I became too, "Sit." I did, like a dog I should be. "What is it sir?" I didn't know who I had to take care of, what damage had been done, what is so urgent to call me when he sent me to the pub himself in the first place and now he stumbled upon an obsticle? I'll destroy whoever he tells me to.

"You trust me. Right?" He walked around and round looking at something in his wine glass.

"Yes sir." I answered with outmost confidence I had in me. He puts his glass on the night stand.

"You devote to me." He says, this time he had me pinning down to bed, my wrists caged in one of his hands. I didn't protested because he never had any weapon on him, I might be getting tested. I never left his eyes.

"Yes sir?" Now I was becoming unsure what he was trying to get at. He didn't put pressure or hurt me. "Excuse me sir?" I needed to ask him for the move he pulled.

Did I broke a rule or disrespected him in some way?

"But You aren't unveiling yourself.." his chest pressed mine, "let go of yourself" he separated my legs with his knee resting in between. I gulped, something flared in me. "Sir.." I gasped out. This is making me uncomfortable, my cheeks are heating up. "don't. I want complete transparency.." He flicked open button after button of my top and I couldn't crawl away, "obedience..if you can't.." he tore away the dress, "I'll teach you."

I breaths were getting heavy and long,

"I will not hurt you. I will stand by that. I won't don't do anything you object." I nodded. He lifted me up to the headboard, I silently observed him tying my wrists to the posts. I jerked my hand to see I can break the ropes. He lifted his eyes to mine before removing my undergarments, if I wasn't heating up from this, I was probably sick. "This will also be test to check your limits." See! I knew it. I'm being tested. I nodded. He is preparing me for extreme situations.

Sudden cool air hit my skin, I felt concious again, only in front of him had this happen every time.

I squeezed my eyes shut. This was the most vulnerable position! more than the shower! More than being standing naked in changing room!