33 Rescued

Marco's voice echoed from the campus speakers, just like those in the prisons, as he addresses residents and tries to stop vettorio.

How the hell am I supposed to know what love is?

Is it the way you make me feel when you're around,

or when you are not...

"Love is when you're looking for that specific someone in a room huddled with people."

Sound of bloody fluid squashing under My boots ring my ear instead not a damn other sound.

I remove the cloth concealing a little of my identity, the metallic sick rotten wift around me.

His arms fall to his sides, that AR-15 slip through his grip and clump on the muddy ground.

"Love is when you can't focus on anything except for that one person."

It was in a flash I was standing in front of Vettorio, all struggle forgotten, all risks paid well.

Maintaining a straight face is difficult now.

"Love is feeling as if you cannot breathe until they hold you"

...so the whole world becomes monotonous and it's difficult to breathe?

Isn't love supposed to be a good feeling of happiness,

just... feeling wonderful? ...

It was the simplest thing for you, with your eyes and voice, your touch and sexy confidence to take what no other ever could.

...It feels as if I have to give up so many things to be happy

but yet, those things, mean nothing when compared to you....

In that simple moment he wrap his arms around me and I bury myself in his chest. All my thoughts suspend as if my heart took over my head every time we were close. Next he would squeeze as if he needed to check I was really there.. with him, really there and really real... and I was, body and soul.

"I missed you."

Vettorio's first words to me after so long mute all the noise that surround us.

I may just be confused, probably you'd say but,

if there is something I want now, and since the first time I held your hand,...

A layer of fluid surfaced my eyes, I ain't crying. Just my itchy nose reddening because of cold.

My reply came muffled in his chest. "I missed you too." With a tint of sniff.

Because of the cold.

I just want to confide, confess what I truely felt, just for now. Please..

I want to tell him everything, anything. And Hear him all the same.

...it's you....

I can breathe and suffocate smelling him alone. I just want to. Though I wanna cry my heart out, yet I can't breathe nomore 'cause I'm sobbing way more and rapid than I can take in air. Just engulfed in him would do.

... It's been you for so long....

And then the reality kicked in of what is going on around as I hear something break, growl, gritting of teeth that I can't miss I am use to getting it whenever Louis got hella furious.

...Still, I cannot call you mine,

Never once vettorio loosen his hold on me. Only tightened reacting to the responses we receive.