40. Exemption

The lights flickered up ahead. In the distance the faint sound of water dripping from an old dingy drain pipe splashed into a puddle on the floor. In the gloom all she could make out was the iron barred window that let the little of free light in and four dim steely walls that locked her in. In the water dripping silence she laid, back against the cold iron bars, waiting.

Her stomach grumbled, echoing round and round the chamber walls until it faded into nothing. In effort to stop the pain and fight the cold she grasped her restraints only to feel the familiar feeling of her bones, crushed under her tight skin. She'd been in the cage spread wide for as long as she could remember. He'd visited her for as long as she could remember. It was about time he showed up.

The compound should be empty but echoing down the concrete walls are footsteps. Whoever is coming up the passageway is either large and heavily armed, the untouchable.

Goosebumps quivered down their bodies, but they weren't caused by the cold.

Is this my last?

Whilst she slink in the shadows squeezing shut her eyes to sound off the deathbells this person allows their footsteps to echo off the buildings announcing their arrival to all in a several hundred metre radius. She can never imagine doing such a thing. She prefer to sit back in the shadows, wait, assess. Contrarily She's curious to see who walks so fearlessly.

The keys chime and the unlocking produces the click next. She is hit with numbing cold air as door swings open and flinch when it closes with an angry thud.

The minutes drag on slowly and her heart rate is faster than it's ever been.

It's him, Vettorio.

She stay quiet, still.

He nears her, under the light, a part of him becomes visible to her,

He just stands there, racking his eyes over her, then stopping at her nipples, as if sensing the gaze everything in her flare up, body flushing warm to perking her nipples.

His eyes have frozen over like the surface of a winter puddle, robbing them of their usual warmth leaving him with filthy raw desire to ruin. He's in there, she know it, but it's like she just took a huge step back from life.

She want to reach in and tell him it isn't hopeless, but he won't believe her.

Vettorio lifts her foot in his palm as he frees her and repeats the same with the other with care. He kneels further between her legs as he scoots closer to reach open her hand restraints making her bend her knees.

His fingers slide upto her neck, but before he reaches her cuffs, he stops there itself, palm her jaw like a lover to his beloved, eye into eye, "Will you repeat such actions again?" His fingers pressing hard enough on her throbbing pulse so when he detect lies those claws can plunge in.

"I promise I'll return!"

His jaw tick at her response, unwilling his hold loosen, she couldn't figure out his next move as his hair shed his eyes, darkness loom over his face as he rise.

"Listen to me, vetto! I can save both of us. Consider me just once."

"Shh ..sh." he place a finger on his lips, scared she takes a sharp breath. "Quiet, little pet."

He unzip his pants, "Lemme put that mouth into good use." He laces his finger over her upperlip to to lower and then dips in his thumb inside feeling the soft carpet of her tongue. "mhm.. Suck it." His assessing eyes drink her in. "I don't feel you. Put more strength! Where's all that tough girl huh!?"
She put all her muscles to work and he retract his thumb.