12 Errands

Vettorio

"Bring him in." At my command a lifeless body was dragged in at my disposal "Leave." And my torture chamber was silent again.

The man showed some hand moment, He was still alive.

Dragging him by his dirty collar, had him hung by the wall, the wall that had dried blood of ones before him,

My fist connected with his jaw and he spit two bloody teeth out, yet no groan or scream "Wake up!" This must've rung his ears open,

His dull eyes opened, bleak, not even trying to adjust to scorching light just above his head. Those eyes have seen nothing but grey for so long, feet weary and cold.

Something similar I had seen in Ivy.

I will change that.

Bringing back my mind to present I applied pressure to his throat, he lie, he die "Speak! Where is your boss?" He only shook his head. "Last Chance." I roared. He didn't even flinch, just awaited death.

That's no fun. He isn't even trying.

"Boring. Get someone else to deal with him!"

"Yes Sir" someone, I assume one of my men emerged from the dark,

I cleaned my hands and was out the iron door.

We won't get an answer like this. Arnoldo Caroselli must be planning something big.

On the way from basement to garage Franco met me. "14 warehouses have been found under their emblem, 5 hideouts in the city and the elders of the family could be hiding anywhere." He fluently informed me all the reports collected as we walked fast to my car.

But he missed a few details there, "What about their mistresses activities and children location?" These people are always on the move, women love to spend night at bars and mornings in malls, as for children, schools with tight security or with their nannies.

Best point of attack is at their vulnerable.

Franco knew too. "Sir, I better drive you to the locations." It meant we only need to worry about men carrying Caroselli blood.

I nodded. "This mission will be carried out with my woman." I made him clear that we have a newcomer.

I had to start the car and leave but I took time studying his face,

His scared face turned red and wide eyes, clenched jaw told me all I had to know.

"Not happy?" I asked drumming my fingers on the steering wheel, eyeing up at him, he lowered his head. "I won't lie. Sir."

"You don't agree on what's mine?"

"It's a news to me sir. I don't have a say here." He says rapid and quiet.

"You are family too. Say it."

I could see he was hesitant, he is yet to meet her, he won't judge blind eyed.

"As long as she'll be helpful, sir."

So I stop testing him.

"You will meet her soon." I said my goodbye, he bowed,

I sped off from our warehouse hidden in forest to the house.

Derrick was supposed to be training Ivy about carrying out paperwork and later she's to train the guys in combating on scene.

I'd be personally training with her later at night, I bet she's trained to fight for longer hours than that,

I wonder if she can win against me,

I headed inside parking the vehicle.

Silent and empty as ever.

"Sir, I think miss needs some clothes of her own size. What to do about that?" Siena says when I went to the kitchen for water.

I almost forgot about that!

"Get her some, yourself. Its a waste of time." Not giving much thought I headed for my study, she has a credit card for house expenses,

Fuck! How will ivy buy if she doesn't gets out!? She can't be in the open!

She has to be hidden and protected.

She's one of a handful. She sits in my head all day. Things I want to do to her, things I want to do with her. Damnit! She's all work, yet I don't let any chance slip away with her when she's alone in my care. How can I? She Pledged herself to me, she had me hard right then and there.

One glass down and I put the champagne back. I'll drink after I get back.

"Derrick! Get the car and Ivy. We're going for shopping." Stuttering he oblige and I cut the call.