10 Bath

Both their widened eyes snapped up to me.

"You tricked me!" I was conforming the truth, It all only came down to one conclusion,

Betrayal.

My eyes narrowed at David, He spoke "Watch your tongue! It's all for your safety. Couldn't you see our loss instead!"

I couldn't reply to that.

Vettorio walked between us. I waited for what he had to say.

He only said, "When was the last time you bathed?" I stood like... what??

"Lady, it's all hot again!" Siena was suddenly behind me with delicious smelling food,

Vettorio grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs with him taking the plate in other hand.

Unlocked the door to my room, had me to bathroom and released me right under the shower.

"You want food. you bath." He stated simply but I wanted food first and bath later.

So I didn't move.

"Ivy. Do not forget. You swore to obey me. You might as well get use to that." He stepped back and back until his back was to the door.

That far. But he didn't leave, I opened my mouth to object but he he wasn't finished yet, "Tricked or not. I am Protecting you. There's no going back."

"Yes. Sir." That was the end of conversation. I understood.

"Go on, Ivy. I'm waiting. Your food's getting cold too."

I stammered. "Sir?" He going to stand there?

"Haven't undressed in front of anyone before?" He asked disappointed but his smirk was anything but.

"No." I felt so unsure. Never I had to be on display, things never escalated that far.

"Good." He folded his across his chest, and I focused on what I am to do now.

It was embarrassing but it was an order.

Slowly I unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall back down. I didn't dare look in his eyes.

I had a few scars, cuts probably. The once which never got to heal properly.

I let my pajamas fall too, I could feel his eyes watching my every move,

I was conscious of my every move.

"Don't Stop. Go on." His voice sounded throaty, maybe it's just my shamed ears playing on me,

Once I unhooked my bra and undies, I covered myself with my hands just as quickly turning my back to him and facing the wall to the shower.

"Your actions right now are glimpse to future. You may hide much much more than today."

I could feel him as if he's just at my back. He isn't though,

A light feather touch gliding along my shoulder to my clenched fist got me Goosebumps,

My breath caught,
The cold shower turned onn, I hissed at the sudden coolness on my hot skin,

I never noticed I had clenched my fists or that I was hot right now, the body almost touching my back was warmer,

Now that his he unclenched my fingers, I noticed His hands were big and rougher than mine,

"How am I to trust you now?" His throat whisper mixed with his musk scent just above my ear aroused an unknown hunger in me.

It was getting difficult to breathe,

My heart ached.

I don't want to feel this!

"Tell me me, Ivy." Again that tingling sensation, I couldn't process what he was saying,

My hairs soaked wet,

It was cold, yet it didn't numb the pain,

"I'm feeling feverish." I said finally, whatever I felt ducking my head.

It was like admitting my weakness under pressure.

"I'll wait outside." Suddenly all the heat was gone. It was like my energy went with him.

I didn't turned to confirm, I knew he left, I was alone.