2 Intruder

Vettorio

"Looks like we got a crawler." I smiled to myself looking at a black draped figure ascending from window to railing. The bastard thought his target is easy but no security was a means to lure him here.

Derrick got the hint as he barked out the orders to men incharge when our eyes met "enable the security. Get on your stands. Rat's in here. Quick!"

I waved my hand in a dismissive manner and the room fell silent again. I held the grip of my gun feeling it's weight.

There he comes.

1 step in and..a 2..

I hit the gun's base to his head and reflexively he griped the back of his head and fell. I victoriously kept my gun back.

"Save..Me.." I stiffened as I heard a throaty cry of a..Girl?

She laid there, lifeless. I can only assume her skin tight black dress is soaked in blood. It's glistening so dark black it's hard to differentiate blood or water. But I knew better 'cause her exposed skin is covered in blood.

I could get a ten second glimpse of her before she was taken away by my men. Not soon after dirt and blood was wiped off my floor and I was standing still on the same spot.

'A girl..'

Wasn't caroselli family planning an attack. They were supposed to be out on hunt.

Or did they sent a girl instead

But in that condition. It's absurd.

It's useless coming to conclusions, instead I went back to bed with windows open. Who knows when the real prey stumbles this way.

The next morning.

Siena literally decorated the dining table with breakfast. It makes me delighted yet I get up saying just a 'thank you'.

"Good morning, Sir." Derrick greeted from behind as I got seated. I responded likewise.

Now I remember why I don't thank her enough for her efforts. Derrick's everyday morning sorry reports and schedule brings distaste to my mouth.

"The girl we caught yesterday is currently in a stable condition but unconscious."

"Hmm. Conduct a small interrogation, if you find out she's unrelated, leave her to the furthest police station. She'll find her way from there." I dismissed the case and gestured him to move on to the next thing on my schedule.

"Sir, She seems suspicious. We found a bulletproof jacket on her, fake documents, some bullets in her bag but no gun." He reasoned

"She must've stole it. Kids do shit all the time. Maybe she's a bullied case." I reasoned too.

"But she isn't a kid. Probably near 24-25. Her body seems skilled and trained. That's why she is healing quickly. She has old wounds too, type we don't often see on domestically abused." He countered the important part at last. I understood his way to reminding me to 'take this seriously.'

"Fine. Do what you need to do." All my words meant was 'go Harsh on her.' I knew what he was getting at, no one should land here for rescue, it doesn't sit right for a damn girl to be in the middle of a forest under surveillance by a fuckin mafia and then trespassing straight in the mob boss's room with questionable belongings.

He continued with voicing the remaining things for me to do and the day went by with Paper work, calls and conferences.

Training is one of my night activities.

Franco accompanies me sometimes and sometimes Derrick do the part.
I've fought with them enough that I'm familiar with their combating techniques.

I needed a challenge. I steadied the punching bag, undid the wrap from around my fists. Rested my head on the bag catching a breath, concentrating.. I should really interrogate her a little for my own satisfaction. It's bothering me since I don't know when.

I took a shower before sliding into bed.

I turned and turned. I groaned.

5 irresolute minutes more and I find myself walking into one of the rooms she is kept.

I didn't even get to see her properly the first day. What am I more worried about? I disshuffled my hairs.

Hurriedly checking the details I took the keys of her room.

'Name: Ivy. No Surname. DOB: doesn't remember. Druggist: No. Occupation: NGO Response: Not saying much. Irrelevant. Suspecting Temprory memory loss. Cooperative.' says her interrogatory report.

Irrelevant meant she isn't connected to the mafia. I won't get any deep personal info. I never needed that from any captive, But Now, I Want it.

'She needed safety from what?'