14 Combat

I prefer freestyle combat. She looks expert in this area too.

Bandage wrapped around our fists to enhance the attack working as protection for our own.

She was already familiar with this room for practice matches which she'll have only with me.

"I can attack you however I want? Wherever I want? You sure?" She quirks her brow with a smirk.

"Yes. Come at me with all you've got!" My smirk reflected hers.

In a blink her ankle met my jaw, I reduced it's impact with my forearm.

She is small compared to me, I can easily overpower her with my bulging arms and suspend her in my enormous frame if given a chance.

Will she fall for me then?
She shouldn't.

I started for a punch to her jaw, quick that she is, dodged and hit my abdomen instead.

Yeah!

It hurts.

I loosened, she hopped reaching behind me and sprang coiling her legs around my neck in an attempt to strangle. I struggled.

If I walk backwards her back will slam on the wall.

I won't do that.

Instead I activated her pressure points on her limbs, she paralized.

I carefully got her down.
"Looks like I've been easy on you." She too puntered her pressure points to mobilize limbs and shot me a glare. I shrugged.

"You've been playing with me." I corrected her. I can see through her moves. I've been in the field too.

She positions herself in boxing stances, extends her front arm straight out stepping forward with front foot simultaneously, Quick with her moves, she was going for the jab. So I slipped.

My fists up to guard as my determined opponent throws toward your right side, rotate from waist to left, drop left shoulder, bend knees, and crunch to left to slip outside the line of her shot.

She missed. Playing on defence I was in a position to counter her.

Our eyes never loose focus from each other.

Lifting my front elbow parallel to floor, rolling hip over for more power. Rotating everything at the same time to connect with her face one hand up for guard, I hook a short range punch which she dodged easily.

She moved back charging up for a new attack, she kept moving and jogged but never stopped.

Her Breathings became hard and audible,

her chest rose up and down,

up and down,

I was breathing rapid too, but spare me if I can salivate in this situation too.

Her cheeks grew red, so did her face and I wonder if her breasts are too,

I never stopped my trial of being able to hit her hard atleast once. Till now I was only able to touch her slightly, she is quick to slip, fuck and dodge.

She thrusted her whole leg straight aiming for my face.

A front throw!
I could pridict that. It's a long range kick. Atleast not as deadly as the front kick.

Is she going easy on me or is she tired?

Whatever it is

I admire her for her versatility in mastery of all known self defence arts and is skilled likewise.

Impressive!

The peen of her feet did hit my jaw hard.

I stumbled back. She took the chance and twirled for a power kick to connect with my abdomen.

Yup. I was distracted by her jingling body.

It's the first time I've ever been in a fight with a girl.

Which I'm loosing.

In my defense,

I have nothing to say.

I fell when variety of punches met my face from various directions.
My eyes were closed for protection.

She didn't leave my upper body either, her pointy and flat feet knocking me off everytime I recover my stable position. She was keen in her task.

I slapped the ground three times for her to get off my back.

"You didn't fight back deliberately. I lost my temper, sorry if I went hard." She tossed the towel at me. Undid the bandages, Emptied the whole bottle, Wiped her sweat. "We both need rest. I'll leave. Don't take me as a joke from next time." Off she went with an attitude.

Damn did she just talk to me like that?

"Talking to your boss like that?" The door was still open, My voice echoed to her because she replied, "All are equals on the battlefield, sir!" The smile that spread across my face after that couldn't be real. I am probably sick if I'm laughing at her boldness.

***

Ivy

I hadn't left him with the knowledge that I could and would hurt him, if need be. No. Vettorio had left me with the knowledge that he allowed me to hurt him. He stood there and just let me do it. 

But...why?

I shake my head, too many chills wash over me.

Vettorio was a lot of things, but I needed to reassure myselfthat he'd always protect me. That was my bottom line... Icouldn't be concerned about it, not anymore. When I pushedthrough my bedroom door, I sagged in relief. 

Within my four walls is my sanctuary. 

It was mine andmine alone. No vettorio. No Marco. No Derrick. No one.Just me. 

But I am aware this sanctuary is easily penetrable. I lower myself to the ground.. the cool floor and slowly breathe into sleep.