The new kid. (pt 1 of 3)

-buckys pov & 3rd person

-swearing
-mild harassment
-maybe a scuffle.
--_---_--

"My daddy gotta gun~"

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring. My hand moved faster than my brain could process.
"Shut the fuck up." I grumbled.
Rubbing my eyes, I softly groaned sitting up taking a deep breath in contemplating about life choices. The scent of toast and some jam faintly making its way up the stairs.

I felt my mouth start salivating. 
"Must be hungry."  I grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a olive green. Shirt. I closed my door behind me as I walked down the hall. The creaky floor boards threatened to awake my youngest sister.

"Morning momma." I mumbled walking past her grabbing a ceramic plate.

"Morning seabass."

My mom was a single mom, my dad hadn't made it back home after a rogue mission in North Africa. She was left to raise five kids Lillian, Alex, Patty, Megan, and Me. They all have preferred nicknames but their mother has no fears and calls them by their regular names. All proud to be a Barnes.

"Hey Bucky wake up your 2 other sisters for me please."

I shoved a peice of toast in my mouth walking back up the stairs.
I walked up to Lily and Alex's door.

"Morning sleepy heads." I shook Lily awake lightly.

Lily was five, Alex was 1 year old.
Both incredibly smart in and out of school.
"Morning Sir. Bucky." Lily yawned. She rolled out of her bed .

"Morning Princess Lillian." I smiled at her. Reaching into the crib I grab Alex pulling her up and over.
"Let go get you some cherrioes."
I checked the time on my wall.

"Oh shit."

I helped Alex down the stairs placing he ron the high chair.

"Dadda's on the box!" She squealed.

"She'll eat the cheerios." Mom spoke.

"Bye mom love you. Bye Lillian, bye Alex, bye patty, Bye megan."
Patty was older then me, same with Megan. So we never really hung out. We just lived with each other.
I grabbed my book bag from the door.
"I'll be back at 5, steve wanted to go get something after school" I yelped into my house.

-At school-

I walked off the bus scanning the lunch room load of kids sitting on the floor. I swear the school system here thinks us kids are animals. I slid down the wall Into a sitting position. Watching some kids pushing around a new guy.

He didn't fight back so it seems its been on all morning, they pushed him around and grabbed him by his throat, waist, wrist. Something in my cyborg brain of mine had me get up and walk over to the group harassing this new guy.

"Would you dickheads knock it off." I stepped in front of the kid, who wasn't much smaller than me. Steve saw what was happening and came over too.

"Mornin buck."

"Morning steve." I spoke glaring at the group of duchebags.

"Give us our friend back." Some dude said reaching for the kid.
He opened up his shoulder allowing me to snake my arm around his flipping him hard onto the cold ground.

Steve kicked the kid in front of him. The kid on the ground pulled my leg out from under me. I straddled around him pushing his head against the floor.
"Stay down." I spoke coldly jamming my elbow into the lower part of his rib, letting a soft pop be herd. The kid shrieked in pain.
The teacher had struggled to separate us. Once they did they held us face to face with the others.

I guess they were right, we are animals.

I turned to face the new kid, "I'm James Barnes, this 'ere is Steve Rogers."
Steve smiled as the teachers held his arms behind him.

"And I've had a rough day so far, names sam, sam wilson." He sighed.
"But thank you, really."

"You need any help getting to class?" I offered shoving the teacher off me.

"That would be of help. I'm sure those ass-, guys will be after me."

"True, so where you heading?"

"One thirteen."

"Oh, we're all heading there then." Stevie said.

"Oh sick." Sam said.

"Just follow us."

--_--_--
AND SCENE

I hope you guy like the first half of the 3 page left to finish this is a minor upgrade from yesterday's shifty work but Yeah please let me know how ya feel about this maybe even leave a star.

(RE-EDITED) ✔