no title.

3rd pov -- angst --  (own charcters Taly, Cj Washington, Mary Washington.)

Sam's back slid down the wall, fresh tears streamed down his face. Bucky slammed the door shut.

The house went quiet all but Sam's sobs. His heart ached, broken glass was on the floor across the room from him. He looked at the glass, then over to the photos hung on the wall. He frowned his tears began to stream down faster. He pushed himself up from the ground and walked over to the photos.

--

Bucky walked into a house.

"Taly?" Bucky called in. His knuckles were white, his eyes where puffy and red.
"Yes dear?"
A older women looked up from her couch.

"Me and Sam...we-"

"We broke up."

Taly outstretched her hands, she embraced Buckys sad figure.

"Now now." She patted Bucky like she was comforting her grandchildren.

"It's all my fault, Taly. I snapped at him, I didn't mean to. I hurt him, Taly I hurt him." Bucky sobbed. His head was down in defeat he was sat across from her.

"Well. Listen and Listen well young man."

"Some day you'll realize how much you cared about him, and how amazing he was. And when that day comes, you better pray to the gods. Because he might never forgive you."

Bucky looked up he furrowed his brows but looked back down.

"But if he does. You better be the man that will make an adventure out of late night grocery trips. Be they guy who reaches your hand out for his while driving. Be the man who says goodnight and listens to him everyday when he comes home with news. Because if you don't, nothing will be fixed."

"Most importantly, love him while being you. Because being someone else will only block the true love that man deserves away."
--
Sam kept the pictures the same, he cleaned up the glass from the floor. He washed himself, the showers warm water washed away his tears. After his shower, he laid in their bed. He hugged Buckys pillow. His heart hurt. Memories replayed in his head.

-- 2 months pass.

Sam put on the tux. He was Cj's best man. He was allowed to bring a plus one, but his had left many months ago. His still hurt, but it was Suttle.

He stood up giving a proper speech about his bestfriend. He told everybody about their past and how they met. He told every at the wedding how Mary was prefect, almost too perfect for Cj's league.

As the night neared the Dj plays slower tunes.

--

Bucky arrived outside. His palms where sweaty and his legs felt like jelly.

He slipped through the crowd. His all black tuxedo made him look as if he was at a funeral.

"Uh excuse me!" He waved a the Dj down.

"Whats up?"

"May I say a few things over the mic?"

The Dj nodded and invited him on the small stage. The music faded out and a bright light landed on Bucky.

"Just a quick speech." He said gripping the mic.

The crowd turned to face him, He could see Sam off to the side of the dance floor. He held a drink in his hand making small talk with a few people.

Bucky swallowed hard.

"I believe when two people are in love with each other, you can see it in their eyes. The way they look at each other, the way they stare at each other, it's all there.  They admire each other, love is like a string that pulls two people together. And through out life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person and never get bored. You could vent to them and share real emotions." Bucky paused.

"And I know I'm hard to love. Some days I'm all smiles and affection. And other days I just want to lay in bed.

Sometimes I get angry and snap over stupid things and won't talk to you. Other days I think your the most amazing person in this world.

And Sam please don't give up on me. Because I always will come back. Now I'm not going anywhere. I won't leave. I won't give up. I will be there everytime you need me. You can doubt it. You can push me away because I deserve it. I don't care if there's a hundred million reason I should leave. Because there is only one reason I won't. Because I love you."

"And the saddest end to a relationship is when you still love them."

Bucky looked at Sam. He was sweating and his eyes where glossy. Sam turned and walk out of the room.Bucky dropped the mic and ran after Sam.
Sam was waiting outside for Bucky.

"I'm sorry sam." He turned to him, Bucky's eyes where starting to drip with tears.

"Did you mean it?"

"Every word. I still love you, I can't ever get you off my mind and I am so sorry."

"I love you too Bucky."

Sam kissed Bucky on his forehead, wrapping his arms around him.