Bath bombs.

3rd person pov
Fluff
-----

Bucky was staying at Sam's house for the weekend, steve had to go on a mission with nat and clint. Sam stayed behind to watch bucky, the pair didn't get along that well, simply because they didn't understand each other. Bucky understood nat because he was the on echo trained her back in the red room, fuck they even had a little more then fun back then. Clint was an ex assassin, so bucky would share some of his most proud adventures he could remember, but he left out the killing parts.

"Hey sam? Can I use your shower?"

"Yeah buck, go ahead."

Bucky nodded reaching ginto his bag full of clothes, grabbing a plain red long sleeve and blue shorts. He tied up his hair considering he had washed it the pervious night.

Once he was finished he undressed himself, opening the showers curtain stepping into the tub.

The shower was a room temperature, but it was still nice, after a mild scrub down using sams body wash, which smelt of hickory and cherry. I didn't bother bucky instead he rather enjoyed the scent. I was warm and home like. He twisted the water off, and pushed the faucets pin down, he turned the water onto a warmer setting slipping down into the warm water that started to fill the tub. He looked at the box full of solid colored sand, they where in different shapes and had many smells.

"Uh oh."
A purple star fell into the water, bucky went to reach for it but it started to sizzle, it memorized bucky enough where he watched it  turn the water into a a light lavender color.

"Oh, that's cool! Nat and steve would like these, Im sure  clints kids might enjoy these too!" Bucky grinned witching it stop bubbling.
A small frown arose on his face.

"Well I think thats my signal to hop out." He mumbled.

He wrapped the towel around his waist letting the tub drain of the pretty color. He put his shirt on.

"Ay Sam whered you get the fizzle colored sand shapes?"

Sam looked up from his phone.

"The what?"

"The colored sand, in the bathroom."

"The bath bombs?"

"Is that what there called."

"Mhm."

"Well you should come check these things out." Bucky grinned.

Sam smiled and stood up following the man child to the bathroom.

Bucky filled the tub of clean water.

"Just watch sam they color the water and all the above!"

Bucky put another purple star unwrapping it of the plastic, there was one last on in the basket. Sam grabbed it and slid it into his back pocket. "Just watch!"

He dunked his hand in about half into the water, it began to change to a light purple color, before the mild light blue turned the water into a blueish lavender. Another round of purple began turning it into the lavender color. Bucky grinned.

"Its so cool, I bet cap and nat would like these. Not so much clint, but maybe his wife and kids. Tony might like a blue one and wanda might like a red one with hints of yellow in it." He smiled ear to ear.

"I'll mark it down."

---christmas time skip.---

Bucky was at Sam's house again, steve was spending Christmas with Peggy in the ol folks home. Nat was with Clint and his family.

"Merry Christmas buck."

"Merry crystler?" He tried to reference the 2016 vine.

"Here I got you something." Sam handed bucky a small silver box.

He took it unwrapping it, he opened the box revealing the purple star bath bomb. He grinned and hugged sam.

"Thank you for giving me the fizzle  bombs!"

"No problem bucky."

"I didn't get anything for you."

"Well you gave me a hug, so that counts. hot coco? Maybe we can watch elf."

"Elf?"

"You'll like it."

------

AND SCENE

I thought it was cute :)