The new kid (part 2 of 3)

Sam's pov

Swearing.
Assault.
Rape.
Light fluff.
Mention of suicide.
--_--_--

The bells rang dismissing the classes. I felt my heart jump into my throat as anxiety washed over me. I masked it, walking to my locker twisting the stupid lock. I grabbed my bag replacing it with text books I didn't need.

"Hey Sam." Someone growled in a deep voice next to my ear, small shivers were sent across my body.
I gulped,  "Ay, man I'm just trying to get to lunch."

⚠️⚠️⚠️
The stranger's hand grab my mouth. The other wrapped tightly against my wrist dragging me into the locker rooms.
The kid stopped and pulled me into a stall. He shoved me against the wall while still looking at me.
His hand pressed against my throat.

"You're gonna pay slut, for what you did to my friends."
He roughly grabbed waist, moving his hands around.  He squeezed the inner side of my thighs. Starting to rub at the ferociously. His finger slipped in the belt loops, tugging down wards.  I felt tears pour out of my eyes as he whispered nasty words into my head. He moved my body as I struggled against this man. He pinned my back against him.
He slipped his hand further into my layering of clothing.
I screamed out in torture.

He slammed me against the other stall wall. Tugging down the rest of clothing around my legs.
He undid his pants grabbing his cock and inserted it hastily, a sharp burning sensation didn't stop. I cried, the pain engulfed me.
I was surrounded by a living hell.
⚠️⚠️⚠️

When the Guy was done, he left. I fell to the ground, pulling my pants and underwear up. I held myself and cried.

The lunch bell rang 10 mintues after. I tried my best to walk into the class, forcing myself to sit down. Bucky sat next to me, his steel blue eyes stared intensely.

"Are you okay?" He furrowed his brows.

"Bucky, could I talk to you, outside of class." My voice rattled.

He nodded and we exited the classroom with  stares as we did. I told him I didn't want to talk in the bathroom, so we went into a empty classroom.

"What's on your mind?" He asked concern all around his face.

"I'm going to kill myself. Moving stressed me out, had my dad put in jail for something he didn't do, he doesn't talk to me that much anymore. Man I'm lost." I looked up at him, my eyes threatening to spill a tear.

Bucky didn't say anything. He just wrapped his arms around me, I rested my face into his shirt, tears now starting to flow down my face into his fabric shirt.

"I was just raped" I sobbed harder into the man shoulder.

" Your okay, your with me now, right?
"Right."
Everything's okay, nobodys going to hurt you." He rubbed circles into my back.
My breathing was shakey.

"I'm sorry buck, I'm so sorry."

"Look at me sam." He said softly, tipping my chin up.
"If it helps you, I can hangout tomarrow. It'll be something to look up to."

--_--_--_--

Bucky's pov:

School ended. I watched Sam drag his body to the bus. Me and Steve went into town. He chatted about this girl he thought was smoking hot, her name was something like Peggy Parter or Keggy Carter. I wasn't really paying attention. My mind was wrapped around dam, I hope he's okay I really am. I hope his family is doing alright. And I hope those bully left him the fuck alone.

My shirt still smells like a deep cherry vanilla cologne he wore today, I was soothing and pleasant to say the least.

I looked up at the restaurant ceiling gazing, Is this what love is like? Enjoying everything a person does or noticing small things others don't. If so, Sam doesn't like his apples diced or cut. He doesn't like the color orange because he says it doesn't match anything but pink.

-_--_--

AND SCENE
I know that was pretty graphic.
I'm sorry for anybody whose gone through that, I truly am.

(RE-EDITED) ✔