Acarde token 1/8

20s time zone
3 person pov
Swearing
Light smut. (KISSING NOT SEX)
Alcohol usage mentioned.
This is an Au/ bucky will have a metal arm but cause of a bomb.
--_--

Bucky pulled his car over, opening the door and closing it harshly, his face was stained with hot tears.

"Fuck that brod." He mumbled.

Sam looked up from his drink.

"That brod must've hurt you."

Bucky's breath hitched his glossy eyes flicked over to Sam and narrowed his jaw clenched.

He didn't responed to Sam, just simply turned away when the waiter asked for buckys drink, he had responed with a smiple whiskey on rock.

"Listen man I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just an ass, names sam. I'll buy a couple of rounds to make it up to you."

"Names bucky, and it's a deal. But wise guys like you need to watch your mouth."

"Yes sir."

He examined his arm.

"what happened to you?"

"Bomb." Bucky replied blandly.

"Oh you, your just gonna say It like its completely normal."

"It is to me."

"Erm.."

The waiter set buckys drink down, he took it down like nothing.

"Two rounds of tequila please." Sam said his voice echoed through the loud bar.

It was filled with people, young and old, one pool table sat empty.

"You play pool?"

"I'm alright at it, but first shots."

Bucky licked his hand adding salt,

"You know how these are done right?" He yelped over the increasingly loud music.

"Kinda just felt wild tonight."

"Put some salt on your hand."

Sam nodded putting salt on his hand.

"I'll show you how it goes. Just be ready cause I'm gonna lick your hand."

Sam chuckled.

Bucky licked the salt off his hand, quickly taking the shot, and sucked on the lime.

"Phew, shit is not fun." Buck said chuckling.

"My turn right?"

Bucky nodded.

Sam held the shot in one hand licking off the salt from buckys hand, he downed the shot and took the lime.

"That's a fresh lime" He puckered.

"Round number two you put it on their neck." Bucky Said.

Sam cocked an eyebrow. "On their what?"

"Their neck"

"Fine, but I'm going first."

Bucky repeated his actions before applying the salt and wait for sam to finish his shot.

"You ready?"

Sam nodded, he already been at the bar for 30 more mintues then bucky so he had some liquor that already kicked in.

He placed the salt down on his neck.

Bucky repeated his steps from before but sucked on his neck a light longer. Sam's face turned red.

"We still gonna play some pool?"

"Yes Sam."

They made there way across the bar, buckys metal arm gripped onto Sam hand because of how crowed it was. Yet it was a typical Friday night.

"Bucky you know when I said I'm alright at this. I lied I dont even know what I'm doing." He giggled.

"Here, want me to help out?"

"Yeah!"

Bucky leaned his stick against the table, making his way over to Sam.
He placed his hand onto the darker males hand, placing the stick correctly, he stepped behind him, grabbing his waist in the process.

"Just aim for the center and hit it hard."

"Got it captain."

He pulled the stick back hitting the ball. The game had begun.

Bucky had blacked out for around 2 hours, sam about 3. Light weight but the night was still young when the sobered again.

--_--_--

They woke up in the bar, crashed on one of the couches in the back, bucky was laying on the floor, sam on the couch

"Sam you up?"

"I dont wanna get up." He whined.

"Listen mate I can't just leave you here, how about we go get some food, and maybe a hotel."

Sam turned and looked at him. His dark brown orbs gazing at bucky.

"Food and a hotel sound nice."

--_--_--

After dinner which was 2 burgers and a milkshake strawberry and vanilla twist. They found there way to a hotel.

Bucky opened the room door letting Sam in first.

"Hey bucky~" Sam giggled.

"What is is sam." He replied monotonly.

"Can we get some booze."

"Sure Sam, stay 'ere."

Bucky went down into the lobby and picked up a case of beer, walking back up stairs, he could hear kids playing, some people cheering, around him kids raced down the halls.

"I'm back sam." Bucky yelped into he room.

"Good. Grab a couple of cans!"

Bucky didn't complained a brought the beer over to Sam, they chugged it down again, poor mistake. Beer was always nasty but the side effect where great.

--_--_-- 30 mintues past

"Hey buckkkkooo" Sam hiccups.

"What sammie." Bucky said.

Sam walked over stumbling on invisible shit. He crashed his lip onto Buckys. They sloppily kissed each other, Bucky picked Sam up placing him on one of the bed.
His heart break tonight really messing with him, because now more then ever he needed this kind of attention. He placed hickey's around Sam's neck, taking the man shirt off, pecking more onto his choclate colored skin.
His hands travel around Sam's back clawing slightly, but not enough to break skin.
They stumbled back and forth bucky breaking Sam falls by crashing into the walls. The kissing had became more aggressive, sam stripped down to his pants, bucky about the same.

The neighbors knocked on the door loudly.

Bucky ignored them for a while until one loud bang split them up.

" I'll go get it." He placed a kiss down on Sam forehead.

Bucky opened the door to an unhappy middle aged man.

"Stop crashing into everything me and my wife are trying to sleep you, you, hungry white wolf."

"Alright sir, bye bye."

"No more sam."

"Awh." He said.

"How about this, we go on a road trip, maybe down to Las. Vegas? Or a cruise?" Bucky said softly crawling back onto the bed over Sam, he toppled over both turning to face each other.

"I'll call someone in the morning for a rv."

--_--_--

AND SCENE

I'm posting this one a bit earlier then expected I know, but I hope you enjoy, yes I'm still looking for suggestions, for now I hope you enjoy the first of 4 pages.