Dancing under the stars.

Sam's pov
Fluff
Super short

(Please listen to that song as u read.)
-----

Bucky grabbed my hand pulling me up off the couch, he took a couple steps back placing his hand on my waist, his other rested comfortable on top of his hand. I pushed my body closer, he was warm against the draft by the window.

"Jarvis, Play 'I hear A Symphone'."
He talked, his voice echoed through his body, sending warm vibrations through my own.

The song picked up, the silence between us was charming and pleasant. My hands made their way to his neck, he would sway his body back and forth, slowly humming the song.

I rested my face in the crook of his neck, my breath bounced off his skin, coming back at my face twice as warm.

My feet grew tired, lifting them up buckys hands went down to cradle my body against his. He rested his chin against my head, his eyes would close.

Our bodys turned. I looked out at the veiw, watching the snow fall lightly. It reminded me of my love for Bucky, with him slowly was the right way, because he was just as delicate as a snow flake. At the touch of a loving hand he could melt. It was sad, but I would give my life for this man, I watched many more snowflakes fall. The Golden city, covered in the blanket of snow. You could see couples walking, throwing small snowballs at each other. But this is where I belong, here. The warm and loving cradle of buckys arms, his sweet and pleasant cologne. If this is the most perfect dance, I couldn't tell you what was.

The silence continues, I moved my head up staring at bucky, he warmly smiles. My hand ran through his long hair.

"This.

"This is perfect?"

Mhm."

I leaned in placing a soft kiss on his lips. My head rested. Back into the spot it was in, I watched the outside again, the dark apartment, small candles, the tv playing a movie but not loud enough to hear over the song.

"I love you, bucky." I spoke quietly.

His humming stopped.

"Love you too, sam."

----

AND SCENE

Another sweet cute thing.

I wish that could be me, but I'm broke homie. Let me barrow twenty men.

Tbh I do really like this chpt.