Submerged.

Buckys pov.
3rd pov too.
Tw
Drowning.
Suicidal thoughts
Angust
Swearing
----

The hydra soilder pinned bucky to the hellish chair. They chained his feet, cuffed his hands together. He had a metal arm to his advantage.

"If you try to drown your self, we'll pull you out, and burn out your head till you feel your self lose all your thoughts."

"Use your metal arm accordingly. If you drown you get  revived and dunked again."

The man walked around Buckys chair.

"Good luck solider."
----
The chair started to tilt back, sending my into the ice cold water, the men watched in a daze. I released my air from my lung sinking to the bottom, finding a peace of mind, as I sat.

I glared at them slowly Feeling powerful. My metal arm ran smooth in the water, but it added alot of weight.

My eyes started to burn but I refused to close them.  I opened my mouth, going against what nature has driven into our heads not to do. I took a deep breath in.

History will repeat, just because I can't know my past, doesn't mean, I can't know my future. Bye, Sam. May God let you rest peacefully tonight.

The water filled my lungs a surging pain washed over my body. It felt like two glass jars shattered in my lungs.  My vision slowly blurred, I sat still on the bottom. Listening to the hydra men bash there fist against the glass.  It was peaceful, more peaceful then the surge of memories that popped on at random. Knowing that if I ever Break out again, I will remember. All those poor people I took, I deserve this.

My vision went completely black, my body went numb. My hearing was still alive. Only seconds before I could die. But I didn't want to die peacefully I dont deserve to die peacefuly, I deserve the most painful death because nobody will ever replace those Who've I had killed.

May god let you sleep to night Sam. I hope on day again, but for now. I love you, even after death.

----

The men tossed buckys body up, dragging him out of the tub. Draining his body of the water, and set him on the chair.

"Wake up Winter solider." A man slapped Bucky.

He let out a desperated groan, he was disgusted.

"Sweep his memory again, then we'll run the test again."

The prison guard handed him the mouth peice, resting his head in as they fried him, he let out terrible screeches.

----

Once again, My legs would be chained up my hand chained up.

I can't remember why my lung were bashing against my breath, it felt Like I had been bleeding from the outside-in.

"Send him down, good luck Solider." The man repeated.

My body hit the ice cold water, the air escaped my lungs as I let out a grasp of agony.

Sam flooded back into my memories. He was all I could remember. My eyes shot open red from the salt.
He limbs felt like mush, as the painful rusted bars scrapped against my tender skin. The rust dug deep, like needles poking at you. Slowly inching them selves deeper into your wrist, then would drop out once they started to bleed, this process would repeat and repeat every time the metal moved against my wrist.

I broke my hands free finally, my lung burned as my vision darkend.

Continue for sam.

My broken body pushed harder gainst the chains, my legs broken free. I pushed my arms up swimming to the top of the chamber. I let out a gasp of desperation again.

Tears welted at my eyes.

He'll be safe with-with who? Who was I think of Who was it?

My body ached, but was surged with a new energy.

I need to keep Sam safe.
My hand shot infront of me, choking out a guard, the other frantically shot at me. The bullets were nothing compared to my bodys ache already, this was nothing new.

I grabbed the gun from the man, firing many rounds at the guards, before making a run out. I ran and ran, chasing a trail to where very I could get to, but where where was I going? My body moved faster, my cloathing slowly dried as my feet ran, When I stopped, I was at the airport. I had bought untraceable ticket, my mouth did all the talking not me, I was on my way to new York.

Why does my body remember, why can't I this isn't fair this isn't right.

I felt my face heat up as tears started to fall, the man next to me offered a napkin, but my hand declined.

For sam, get to new York for sam.
----

AND SCENE

How did yall like this one, I think it might be the best one I've done so far.

Let me know how yall feel about it.