Almost.

This chpt will focus on sams ptsd.
Angst
Sam's pov
& 3rd person
---
Me And Riley put on the wings.

"Ready?"

"Never been more prepared." Riley grinned.

We walked over to the planes hatch our director giving us orders.

Riley went first, his dark yellow and carbon fiber wings expanded out.
They wind had caught under me, I pulled myself forward flipping, my wing caught the air leveling myself out.

"Alright sam, I'll take left feild and cause a commotion, you get the right feild and get our rescue." Riley spoke over the mic.

"Aye Aye, Dumbass." I grinned.

My wings went in, Riley's shortly after, he would dive down by the base, the men start to shoot at him. He would dodge the bullet small sparks flew off his wings.

I turned my head, kick the bases door in, the commander lifted his head up.

Four males walked in, I grabbed my hand gun. My wing whip around to use a shield, I shot two of them.
The other two tagged teamed me, one grabbed my vest.

"How we doing sam." Rileys voice was panicked.

"One second I got two down."

My wing hit one of them off knock them out.

"Three down."

"Sam just hurry up." He yelled.

I kicked one below the cheast, knocking him against a pole.

"Four down, got the commander."

"Lets go." Riley yelled again.

I wrapped my arms around the man, my wings spreading out taking off again.

"Lets go Riley." He twisted making his way back toward me.

He was almost at the plane

My team pulled me up into the plane, I let go of the commander.

An RPG was set off from a far, I rushed out of the plane, my wing wings expanded. The rocket hand it him, he hand almost at mine, his body collapsed. It spread open and fell back.
--

Sam woke up with jolt and scream a drip of sweat fell, bucky rushed in.

"Hey, hey shh sh sh." He took sam body pushing it against his own.

He rocked sam, rubbing his back in a circler motion.

He started to sing black bird, his voice filled the room instead of Sam's soft sobs.

"Take theese broken wings, and learn to fly." He hummed into sams neck.

Sam would stop sobbing after sometimes, he just laid with his head down, listening to bucky.

"I almost had him, he could've been here.. This isn't fair.. this isn't right.  Bucky don't leave me too,  Please stay, please." He said quietly his small sobs started again.

"I will." Bucky slid under the blanket.

--
30 minutes later
--

Sam curled up against bucky, he closed his eyes.

---

And scene

I felt this was necessary.