acarde token 6/8

3 person pov.
Pool day.
Swearing
Light smut.
(Get yo head out of the gutter I said light smut meaning making out.)

--_--_--

Bucky woke up first the positions changed alot while they slept, sam was now under bucky still asleep.
Bucky got up and ready, he wanted a relaxing day so whats not better then a pool day. He grabbed the note pad writing a small note.

'Meet at the pool'

Bucky walked out through the glass door, heading over to the bar topless in swim trunks. He was in great shape, he never doubted that.

"What can I get you?"

" Um something fruity I guess, but not to sweet not to bitter."

"I'll see what I can do."

The older man turned grabbing alcohols and drink mixs.

Bucky sat and waited a lady walked up to him, she was a bit shorter then him, red hair medium length, her face seemed familiar.

"Bucky?"

"Is it you? Its Natasha, from high school."

Bucky eyes widen, his high-school prom date was 'ere. They were bestfriends not really lovers, nothing happened to them.

"No way! Its been a long time how are you jesus, you look..."

Bucky put a hand on his neck.

"You look amazing, im sure anybody that ended up with you is happy." He smiled

She grinned.

"I met someone in college, Steve. He's kinda off putting at first but he's like a suburban dad." She giggled.

Bucky grinned stupidly.

"You meet anybody?" Bucky went to talk but bit his tounge.

"Yeah, we broke up, week ago." The words stung him like venom.

"Really?"

"Yes, but I met this dude at a bar, we've had a weird, crazy, and adventurous time."

"You've fucked already god damn."

"No, no, no."

"Its not like that. We met at this bar, got drunk, woke up in a hotel room. Then we decided to stick together, went to Vegas."

"Everything happens in Vegas." They said together.

"There we went to a mall brought some friendship rings and necklaces. Ended up in a ball pit."

"Are you guys even a couple?"

"I dont know, nat."

"Seem's you like him."

"Yeah, I do a lot.  I dont know if its mutual, I mean we've made out a couple of times."

"Seems like it is."
Nat looked him dead in the eyes.

"If your not sure, just know.
The best feeling is when you make him laugh and their face lights up and they start giggling, and you are happy because your able to make someone who's so loving towards you happy, knowing that there beautiful smile is because you put it there."

Bucky nodded.

"Thanks nat." He hugged her.

"Still like old times buck."
--_--_--
Sam was finishing getting ready he exited out the back to see bucky and nat hugging. He walked over

"What is this?" He asked his voice threaten to crack.

"I'm Natasha, Bucky's bestfriend from high school, he was just telling me about you."