Where the hell are you guys?

Sam's pov
Swearing.
--_--_--

"Bucky want to go see a movie, its called falcon and the winter solider I herd it was supposed to be the new hit."

He grunted.

"How much time do we have." He spoke quietly.

"About 3 hours."

"Erm, okay. We can go but we have to be back to put stark in his place."

"Yes sir." I saluted bucky, I let out a soft chuckle.

"What A guy can't have fun before we fight our friendimes?"

"I think you talk too much." Bucky bickering.

"Oh yeah? You stare too much."
I shot back in defense

--_--_--

We arrived at the theater. Looking down at my watch we should have enough time to get there after the movie.

We got our tickets heading by the snacks.

"Can we have two popcorns, 1 medium soda, and he's going to want a slushie." I said, bucky stared at the floor.

Looking up he said "what the hell is a slushie."

"Ooh ho ho, you're gonna like it."

We continued our way grabbing our popcorn, I added more butter and a shit ton of salt because that is the only way popcorn should be Aten.

Bucky shuffled along sipping on the slushie.

Told you, you'd like it.

"Right through those doors buck."

He put out his arm pushing the door open the theater wasn't packed but it was alot of people for bucky, he sat close to me.

"If you need to, you can hold my hand, I know this is alot of people for you." I whispered.

"Thanks sam"

Hs grabbed my hand with his right arm, his left was gripped onto his slushie that was almost gone.

I gave a soft reassuring squeeze.

--_--_--

The movie had started already, theese people did an awesome job at make our selves pretty cool.

--_--_--

The movie had started trailing off into not real situations, they had announced a new captain america, he kinda looked like a pug and Logan paul combined.

"Boooo." Bucky said loudly with the rest of the theater, the screen went black.

'Intermission'

"Erm, hold on bucky."

Let go of his hand grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

"Where the hell are you guys?" Steve sounded mad.

"Oh shit."

"Well be there in twenty."

"Huh?" Buck chimed in.

"We gots to go." I said grabbing his left arm rushing out of the theater.
--_--_--

The car ride was filled with giggles until we got to the air port, I gave a slight nod to buck.

--_--_--

AND SCENE

This was another suggestion left by you awesome awesome readers before
we start another mini series 'arcade token', I'd like to thank you all for suggestions and the support, please leave more for after the mini series.

Signing off your writer

(Thank you jemma20033)
--_--_--