Trip to the 70's

3rd person pov.
Main character Sam.

Swearing
----

When the blip had occurred, many people 'died'. In reality they had been sent to where ever they had desired most, mentally. During the Blip Sam and Bucky had died. I is unknown if they where ever together in the same desired place or In differen, but all we know is the Sam had bucky during the Blip.
----
"AHHHHHHHH."

Sam hit the ground with a hard thud.

"Man, can I ever catch a fucking break." He grumbled standing up and dusting off his dirty clothes.

He looked around, examining the terrain.

"The 70's?"

"I thought they were over, but hell yeah!" Sam grinned.

He stuck his thumb up in the air, ready to hitch hike into town.

A long bodied sports car pulled over, sam looked in.

"Hey could you give me a ride into town?"

The man said nothing, he simply got out, grabbed sam and placed him into the car.

He examined the strangers face.

"Bucky?"

"Who the hell is bucky."

Oh, he's still the winter soldier.

"He was an ol' pal of mine." The soldier nodded.

"Go on, it'll make the car ride fast, also feet off the dash."

Sam put his feet down.

"He had a friend about his aged named Steve, everyone thought he was dead until he arrived, very alive, bucky remembered him having to wear newspapers in his shoes."

The soldier gripped the steering wheel nervously. Past memories flooded his brain.

His flesh arm grabbed hold of Sam's neck.

"Who do you work for?"

"Why do you know steve?"

"-No one Man I just new a guy thats- all." Sam sqeaked out.

"Your staying with me then."

Bucky pulled over.

"Stay."

He popped his trunk, grabbing a small shock wrist watch.

"If you dare leave my side, flirt, talk with other men, revolt, or try anything stupid. Your going to get shocked, and it's going to hurt."

He grabbed Sam's arm, who pulled it away from the man, before hesitantly giving up his rights and handing it over.

"How bad does it hurt?" Sam mumbled.

"You'll find out."
---

Sam sat in the soldiers apartment in the bathroom locked in it.

He would here bucky walking about and shuffling things around, small meowing could be herd from the opposite side of the door.

Sam giggled but it was soon cut short, when the door bursted open.

"Up."

Sam stood up and followed him around like a puppy dog. He sat down when asked and spoke when told.

"What time period are you really from." The soldier leaned in. His breath was hot against Sam's cold skin.
This manner sent chills down his spine