Island of the binding.

sam
bucky
steve
wanda
clint
nat
Scott

Swearing
Hostages
Guns
----

7 Students, seven people, seven travelers.

Steve  woke up, he let out a faint yawn before heading down stairs for thats and jam. 5 mintues remained until school started, before the feild trip started. He grabbed his two bags waving goodbye to his mother. He met up with clint once on school grounds.

---

Wanda woke up with a bang. Her brother stood in the door way,
"Better get up or your going to miss out on the feild trip you got five mintues."

She rushed to get ready, tossing her bags into the car.
She stepped out onto the schools grounds, the fresh cut grass stained her shoes. Steve and clint stood before her.

Steve led Clint and Wanda into the lunch room meeting up with Sam, Bucky, nat , and scott. Sam greeted them with his smrik pointing at the teacher. His entire pants soaked in water. Steam forming at his ears looking as if he was a train straight from hell.
"YOU" He'd growl "Office now!" Sam rolled his eyes
"What ever, even a toddler could have held its temper about that" he'd turned grinning at her friends.
"see y'all later" he chuckled.

Bucky, Steve, Wanda, clint, and Scott broke into a laugh Nat turned to the science wizards. Almost everyone in the lunchroom was watching.

About 45 minutes Sam returned to class, Wanda broke into a giggle.
"Long story short kids, get your stuff ready " The teacher dismissed the class. The halls were filled to the brim.
As kids came back into the room teachers got walkies and keys handing students room keys to their hotel room.

"ow, damnit, why the fuck do busses hurt so bad " Nat spoke stretching her arms up.

"I mean they shouldn't if you layed with your head back and not sleeping as if was your own bed." Clint was hanging off the seat.

Steve with Peggy, Bucky and sam sat together, Scott sat with Peter, Tont with Bruce , Loki with thor , etc. Nat refused to sit with a pair of three so she sat in the isle of the bus.

---

At the hotel Bucky , Scott, Wanda, Clint , Nat , Steve, and Sam walked off towards the pool. The long twisting hallways grew confusing, they would lose there way trying to find the school group again. They asked around small families, and staff, only to be met by a group. The group showed them the way to the school group, before pushing them into a room.
" Get on the fucking ground!" They yelled point guns, slipping bag over everyone heads. Removing the small group through the back doors.
The car was moving fast, they could hear the change in roads from when they were on hi-ways or on back roads.

They where shoved into a small compartment, much like a box. They felt the ground shift away, they would stay like this for hours on end until they finally felt the plane or what they though was a plane, released them out on a sandy beach. The men removed the bags from over there heads. And left them.

"The hell?"

"The fuck."

"Fuck you."

"Eck!"

"Get back ere you fucks!"

They struggled with the ropes around their hands. Clint was first to break his rushing to Nat, Nat rushed to Wanda, Clint went to Sam, Sam went to Steve, Bucky trying to break himself  by doing the hip motion incorrectly. His skin torn up and rashed. He broke free after some further pulling and his metal arm gaining momentum.

"Dammit , DAMNIT"
He Yelp.

He put a hand up blocking the sun.
Everyone turned to face the rocky cliff of the island. They walked up to the cliff?

"Do we climb?"
Sam asked around.

"I guess, theres nothing down here."
Steve spoke

He went first, the other 6 followed shortly behind.

As they climbed the cliffs they got hungier and hungier.

"Food we need food" Steve scanned the surface of the cliffs looking for any bird nest or birds.
As far as they could see it was cliff and spots of grass if they slipped or fell they had a hundred foot drop below them and a 50 foot climb above them.
As they traveled up the cliff Sam and Steve grabbed twigs.
" I'll go and try to find a stream somewhere." Bucky grabbed a large and skinny stick with a spear like tip at the end,

"This peice of bamboo should be fine to hunt with."

Clint followed shortly after, bring his own peice of bamboo.
Sam left with Nat to collect food and vegetables/ fruits. It was well about 2 am the sky light with stars and small world you cannot see from mainland. Beautiful, but dangerous. If you stared at it to long you'd feel helpless.

"What was that...." Wanda turn to the bush almost shocked as she grabbed a coconut.
" But their isn't any trees around here" she'd looked to Steve then to Scott.
"Hello!?"  Scott yelped he had rocks, and sticks sorted into a pile.
Nat walked in from a trail behind a rock with some small coconuts and clams.
"There enough for everyone." Nat picked up a nut from the ground and placed it back into the neat pile.

" Where's Clint and Bucky"
"Dunno" Wanda replied as Bucky and Clint came from over the hilltop.
"There's a river about 2-3 miles downhill, and small vegetation main just grass."
Clint spoke.

"Where's sam?"

"He looking for fish nests and hunting grounds, also from more clams."

---

AND SCENE

Welcome to short story number 3.

This will be another long one and if it is maybe I might make it into a book :).

But I hope you enjoy.