acarde token 3/8

Yes I'm going to use that.
3 person pov.
Swearing.
--_--

Sam and bucky left the hotel swiftly, the sun still as strong as it was an hour ago.

"We should go to the mall, its a five mintue walk, and they have a arcade!" Sam said looking up from his phone.

"Bitches first." Bucky said.

Sam shot a playful grin. The continued there way to the mall.

--_--_--

The cool air hit them both, sending chills down their arms the continued, bucky grazed Sam's hand a few times. He grabbed it with confidence.

"Sorry, I just get nervous in crowds." Bucky said under his breath.

"It's fine, but we have to go to the arcade."

Sam and bucky continued down the long hall ways, stores passing by. Bucky would take a look into a few, Hollister made his nose wrinkle at the strong colognes coming out of the store.

"You would think they would've put a warning before walking past there." He grinned.

"Yeah that would help." Sam said pulling on buckys arm,
"Look!" Sam pointed at the huge play place with a ball pit, the food court next to it.

"And we can get food!"

Sam dragged bucky down the stairs, trying to move faster he slipped and went forward, bucky grabbed dam by the waist.

"Slow down. I dont need you hurt, we just started this get away." Bucky said sternly.

"Okay fine but move quicker, old man."

"Excause me but I'm only in my early 30's"

"Close enough, let's gooooo."

Bucky let go of Sam completely, waving him off.

"No, your coming with you big baby."

"But I want food~" Bucky whinned, pointing at a sleek modern building.

"Please then we can go into that ball pit." He looked down at Sam with big eyes.

"Fine."

--_--_--

After a short lunch sam dragged bucky across the large room, slithering through crowds and running into smaller children. Bucky would anwser with a small sorry or our bad.

"Finally"

"What are we going to do here its for kids."

"The ball pit, Jesus how long has it been since you've had general fun."

"Erm a while."

Sam grabbed bucky by the back of his neck falling backwards into the ball pit. The balls made a big splash, small plastic balls flying every where. Bucky landed face first into sam, his sweet Carmel cologne suffocating him.

"See fun!" Sam chuckled.

-_--_--

AND SCENE

Are yall addicted to this story?

Sorry for this chpt being short, chpt 4 will carry one with it.
Have a good night signing of your writer.