arcade token 4/8

--_--_--

"See fun!"

" I guess, but I can't breath."
Bucky said still face down in Sam's chest.

Sam let go of bucky.

"Okay, okay can we go to the arcade now." Bucky whined.

"Yes. Now off we go my loyal subject to the arcade of the shopping mall" Sam did a shifty medieval accent.

"You goof." Bucky said.

They got up, filling the ball pit back up launching a couple at each other.

On their way to the Arcade the passed a jewelry store.

Off track bucky grabbed Sam's hand tugging him into the store. He went over to  a small Triangle necklace. He pointed at it, it had a dull black diamond, with a sliver chain linked to it, it came in four different colors of diamonds

-black with sliver
-clear with black
- half in half with red
-cream with sliver.

"Oo, we could get all four." Sam said with out hesitantion,

"I'll pay dont worry, but I want the clear and black and cream with sliver one."

"Prefect. Will that be all for you and your husband?"

"I'm not his husband,

"No, can we looks at some rings"

Oh my god sam.." bucky grumbled.

The lady showed them to the ring cases, sam eyes shined, he inspected each one.

"Buck we could get matching ones."

" Or we could get one that remind each other of the other." Bucky insisted.

"Oh good Idea seabass."

They picked two rings out. Going to the front,

"Whats the damage" Sam asked hading his card to the lady.

" The rings combined are 10,000 and adding the necklaces, it all addes up to 14,800."

"You sure you want to cover that?" Bucky piped in.

"Its less then you've spent so far buck, Let me pay."

The lady scanned his card, him typing in his pin.

Bucky repeatedly said thank you, till sam thought his head was going to explode.

"Bucky I said it was fine."

"Look let me make up the cost how about we skip the acarde and go to a casino, win some money, and go on a cruise. All on me."

"Fine, buck."

-_--_--
If yall are wondering what the rings and necklace looks like here.

-_--_--If yall are wondering what the rings and necklace looks like here