Why are the cabenits so fucking high?

Swearing-scarasim-knive play. (random upload number 1)

Sam attemped to put a casrol dish in the cabinet above. He stood on his tippy toes and and streatch yet still couldn't reach it. "Stupid fucking- Just get in the cabinet." Sam Grumbled.

"Let me help you." Bucky said walking behind Sam smirking.

Sam let out a sigh in defeat. "Okay, thanks."

Bucky leaned agaisnt Sam Pinning him against the counter. He got in his tippy toes and put the dish away going back onto his heels. Sam was a bright red color. He cleared out his throat. Bucky leaned down next to sam ear.

"Any shorter and you'd probably fade out of existence."

Sam mouth swung open and he stomped on Bucky's foot. He grabbed the knife that rested on the counter. Holding the knife at Buckys neck.  Bucky went to grab Sam but Sam dodged The grasp and Kicked him. They both where breathing heavily now. "Well good morning to you too." Bucky smiled at sam holding the knive.

"Regret sharping  my self defense moves." Sam asked from the other side of the compounds kitchen. Bucky took a couple step closer. He grabbed a fork from the counter. Sam stepped closer. He went to throw a couple of Punches. Bucky's human arm blocking it. He refused to use his metal arm to block unless in battle. Bucky  swept Sam's feet and Pinned him to the floor. He jabbed the fork into his side.

"You know you give of the impression you want to kill everyone you met." Sam said from under Bucky.

"Well that was pretty rude."  Bucky removed the knife from sam and tickled im

"Get off of me." Sam squealed from under the man.

Bucky released Sam from under him. " Do this again sometime?"  Bucky nodded.

"Wait help me up." Sam put his hand up for Bucky to grab. Bucky grabbed his hand. Sam pulled Bucky back down.

"Your bullshit like this has a body count." Bucky sighed from the floor.

They both laid on the floor. The other returned from training or from missions gave them weird looks. It cause them to go into hysterics.  They didn't move they just laid on the cold tile. 

"Hey Bucky." Sam said from the floor.

"Huh?"

"I hate you."

"Aww I hate you too, bitch." Sam shot up and looked at Bucky.

"BiTcH?"

"I said what I said." Bucky smiled.