Room key

Sam's pov
And
3rd pov
Swearing
Alcohol
Maybe smut?
----

My work made me travel alot one day I could be here and the next day on a plane to africa, but this trip was diffrent my work bought me a suite to stay in for the week.
---
It was a night plane which ment I could sleep when I got to the hotel all day long, my work.was easy. But hard because I was on the run.
----
I entered the large hotel
My suit case in my hand, the front desk worker seemed just as exhausted as I was.

"Rough day?" I said.

"No just boring. Your floor is 14."

"No room number?"

"Nope, your office got you the suite."

---

I started my day off normal with stretch and blurry  vision, I rubbed my eyes and walked over to my closet and switched  into a pair of torn jeans and a over sized long sleeve. It was a perfect Saturday morning, so I walked out of the front door, onto the elevator and down to the bar  and order a coffee that's when I met him. He asked for whiskey on rocks.

" You drink in the morning?" I questioned him.

"I dont have to " he grabbed the drink with his gloved hands and slid the drink toward me.

"I dont drink at all, but thank you " You said

"How come? " he took a sip.

"My job, well erm. My old job was hard, I know If I drink that, I won't ever stop. Personal but it'll keep me alive."

"Erm, I'll drink too that, well I got to get going, my job calls for work. See you around sweater." With that the stranger turned his glass was a quarter full.

Sam noticed that a key card was drop on the floor along with a number, He diled the number into his phone but it went to voice mail.

----

I walked back to my room opening my laptop, I scrolled to what felt like and endless amount of emails. The door knocked.

"fuck" He said under his breath before answering the door

"room service"  a fruity voice said

I answered the door and told them I was good.

I tried the number again but still no anwser.

---

Sam saw him again at the front desk he over herd about him losing his keycard. Sam looked down at his hand and went up to him. Sam was sweaty from his run not to long ago. He walked over to the dark long haired man.

" I, uh found this when you left the bar. Earlier "

" what are the odds that it had fallen there" He joked.

"well anyway thank-you. Just this try this number if I lose anything again " he chuckled, handing Sam a small card with a different phone number on it.

Of course it was the wrong number.
Sam clicked his tounge

---

I walked back to my room *BzZz* *click*

I open the door and before I was able to set the card down I saw on a small info paper that the hotel has a roof top bar&grill.

Sam looked it up on His phone.   

$$$ 5.0 rating.

"God Damn" Sam looked at the reviews, the food looked good enough to persuade him into it.