Arcade Token 8/8

Bucky would look at Sam back and forth. Nervously he was starting to ache. It was inevitable, the ending was near he never wanted this to end he felt his face heat.

"Are you okay." Sam broke the silence.

"I dont want you to go."

"So stay."

" I can't Sam, This was never supposed to happen, us. This. God I'm so lost I can't think straight, just everything is messing with me."

"And honestly you deserve so much better then me, I just hope you can understand that." Bucky said pain ringing from his voice.

Sam sat in silence.

Bucky didn't say anything, he couldn't explain anything, as much as he wanted to talk nothing came out, no word nothing, he felt ashamed. He gripped the steering wheel a bit tighter then let it go.
--_--_--

Small tw warning coming up
Fighting
Swearing
--_--_--_--

Bucky pulled into Sam drive way, stepping out, it began to rain lightly.

"Anything else you want to get off your chest before we split."

"What else do you want me to say?" Bucky said looking at the ground

"You don't think this hurts me as much as it does you. Too look at you broken and unhappy."

"I can't do this anymore sam, Its hurting me, WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT."

"I DO SEE THAT BUCK, BUT YOUR NOT TRYING TO BE HAPPY."

"THEN TELL ME HOW IM SUPPOSED TO FEEL SAM HUH, BECAUSE IF I CANT BE SAD THAT YOUR LEAVING THEN IM HONESTLY LOST. "

"Then good." Sam said coldly

"Rot in hell sam."

"I JUST WANTED TO PROTECT YOU, BUCK. And I dont know how to help protect you if I can't know what is hurting you."

"You, your the one thats hurting me. WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN"

"IF I'M HURTING YOU THEN JUST LEAVE." Sam growled.

Bucky turned opening his car door, and slamming it shut.

His face full of hot tears.
He pulled out of the drive way, he looked at the ring on his middle finger.

The tears fell, he pulled the car over, not far from Sam's house.
He sat and cried.
--_--_--
Sam sat outside sitting on his porch watching the rain fall, the water droplets cover Sam tears. He watch as cara passed by.
--_--_--

"Dont look back bucky, don't look back, Dammnit"

He rushed out of his car. His feet moving quickly as he ran back to Sam's house, his tears hot streaming, he had made an awful choice, and he knew it.

Bucky ran as fast as he could.

"Sam! Sam wait!" His voice was cracking.

Sam ears caught buckys voice.
"He left Sam just keep going inside, he isn't calling you."
Sam said stern his continued on.

"SAM PLEASE STOP!" Bucky yelled loudly his voice was strong, everything  stopped between them, sam stopped, the rain stopped falling, the wind stopped.

"Sam I made a horrible choice but please forgive me." He said. His face was red and frowning.

"Bucky I-"

"Sam just listen.  Please, just listen."
He begged

"Go on." Sam said looking Bucky in the eyes.

"Some people are going to leave, but thats not the end of the story for you, its the end of their's in your life, and the only difference between and happy and a sad ending is weather you and I leave each other again. I know I hurt you but I can't leave you, I fI leave you I know damn well ill be no better then a spec of dust. If you want me to leave just tell me, because no matter how hard I'll try to forget you, I still will love you."  Bucky said his gaze scanning Sam for anything.

"Bucky listen I want you to leave-"

Bucky felt shattered, his heart was crushed. His gaze dropped to the floor.

"Then I'll leave."

"You never let me finish."
Sam said.

Buckys eyes flicked up.

"I want you to leave the story with a happy ending and if you left, me I wouldn't be able to rest either, this ring and theese necklaces would remind me of you, my favorite cologne would remind me of the ball pit, the bars neon signs would remind me of the fun we've had. I never wanted you to leave you dont deserve to leave. Bucky if your willing to let this continue, I'm willing to too."
Sam said his eye brow furrowed.

Bucky stepped forward and hugged Sam. They rest there heads on each other. Sam hummed an old tune.

"Look at me. I love you bucky, nothing will ever change that."

Bucky smiled he kissed Sam passionately.

The end.
--_--_--

AND SCENE

It ends just like every other romantic movie, well I hope you enjoyed this mini series. Signing off your writer.