Roses.

Fluff
Swearing
Beware
3rd
-------------

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Bucky I'm not quite sure,
If I just want to be,
Co-workers with you."

Bucky moved his head up from the boats bench.

"Then, Maybe we test the waters."

Sam smiled.

The two were down a couple of drinks. Bucky could barely get drunk, but when he did, a little bit of 40's Buck was out.
--

Bucky stood up gaining his balance. Sam followed. The two went inside the house, Shara and the boys were down in Disney world.  Meaning they would have a house to then selves.

Sam was only tipsy, but you know the tipsy that makes you act drunk, but at the first sign of something bad you sober up. Apposed to his counterpart who was shit face, looking up at the ceiling making sad puppy dog eyes.

"Maybe we just order a pizza." Bucky said from the couch.

Sam was in the kitchen, making some popcorn.

"Good idea buck."
--
Bucky opened his body up, sprawling out. Sam took a seat in the 2 seated couch next to him.

"These blinds keep putting a glare on the tv." Bucky whined.

"Would you like me to close them?"

"Please." He gave an awkward smile.

Sam stood up, crossing the room, stepping on the couch bucky was was on. He twisted the blinds closed. Bucky had latched onto his leg.

"Stay."

Sam nodded, he laid his cheast against buckys chest, listening to him breath in and out.

The movie continued on playing, buckys right hand slid from Sam's waist down to his thigh.  He felt his skin start to burn. His face heated up. Bucky's attention wasn't on the movie anymore. He put his face on Sam's neck. Closing his eyes, but he couldn't sleep. Was warm as this was to him, a spark was going off inside of him. The movie play some old forties music.
He removed his face from Sam's neck.

"Join me?"
He asked Sam while rolling over him, he had him pinned between his elbows.

Sam nodded. Bucky got to his feet extending his hand out for sam to take. Which Sam took. You'd be a fool to decline a dance from Bucky.
--
The music died down on the tv an so did Bucky and Sam's dance. They went back onto the couch.

" I think the water's are lovely today." Bucky said building the courage to place one on sams forehead.

Sam only nodded, burying his face into Bucky's chest.

-----

AND SCENE

Is it short?
Or is it me being lazy.