Look at me. 2/3

He took Bucky against the wall.

"Now I'm truly sorry, but this is going to hurt."

---

Bucky woke up in a dark corridor.
The walls were a beige marble the floor as well. A black velvet carpet was laid on the corridors floor from wall to wall. Two small goblins walked past Bucky. One stopped.

"The over lord whish to see you."

Bucky nodded and stood up, his body felt weak yet strong at the same time. The long hallway seemed to have gone on forever it felt like a fever dream, most the doorways lead into flower gardens, others into large libraries, most lead into small sleeping chambers with 4 beds.
Sam was sitting a large throne. It was sliver with black leather. Bright flowers grew next to it.

"Where am I?" Bucky asked.

"Hell."

"How- we- we where just- I was- Am I dead?" Bucky stammered over his words.

"Indeed you are dead. But you get to relax now, in this big castle that has been designed for you. All your hopes and dreams you get to live here now."

"How.. Take me back!"

"I'm sorry but we can't."

"Take him to the room get him washed up, I must met with the other seven kings." Sam said.

The two goblins nodded taking Bucky's hands leading him away from the castles throne room.

In the bed room sat a large black velvet couch that sunk into the floor. A large bed with many woven blankets and pillows sat untouched. Ferns and small potted trees added to the cozy look of the room. Large stained windows lined the wall, two door would lead to the garden outside.

"I can't believe it."

"The overlord may seem like a bad man but he's shown a great interest into you." One of the small beings spoke.

"Why- why- This- Erm..." Bucky couldn't make out words.
He was too overwhelmed.

"Well sit tight here, we have to pick something out."

A white suit with a flower pattern was laid out, a dark emerald green stash and pants to go along with it.

"Thank you." Bucky said to the two picking out the outfit. 

"Tis' not all Sir Bucky. You do have two pets."

Bucky raised an eyebrow.

"One white small cat, one large white bird of prey."

A third goblin came out with the pure white cougar , a tag hung from her dainty bow. 'Alpine.'

The large bird dove from above.

"Jesus christ." Bucky jumped back from the large bird.

"Well I'm going to get ready then..."

Bucky turned to the clothing.
He slipped off his old work clothing replacing it with the white and emerald cloth. His left arm had a leather sleeve for the bird. He attempted to do a bun but ultimately failed.  Bucky walked out of the room and around the corner to ask for help with his hair. The goblin looked at each other and smiled.

One snapped its fingers as the poofed into a barber like shop.
A large goblin came from the back, the two smaller goblin told the larger one what to do.

The goblin combed out his long hair. He tied a Bucky's hair into layers.

--
The goblins snapped their fingers again as they poof back. Bucky's hair was different from before.

 Bucky's hair was different from before

He had it pull back into a clean bun. His sides were shaved.
The large bird of prey perched on Bucky's shoulder as he was examining himself in the mirror.

"I hope I look cleaned up." Bucky joked to himself.

He waltzed out of the room and down the hall. He would peer into rooms to find Sam.

He knocked on the finale door before entering, Sam sat at the head of the table five men sat around the table along with two women.

The bird flew off Bucky's shoulder to the large dark oak chair. It had a perch over the arm rest.

"Selvon do you care to explain why there is an eighth person." One of the men asked.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is James. He's from the mortal world and will be living with me now."

"Selvon your a pure-blood. Yet you're choosing to dirty your blood with some mortal."

"It's not effecting my blood. I'm simply bringing in another pure from the mortal world." Sam shot in response.

"Excuses always brother."

Bucky looked at the table his hands played with the table cloth.
Sam rested his hand onto Bucky's giving a light squeeze. Bucky felt small, he didn't know anybody or better yet he didn't understand why the devil was so obsessed with him.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to end this meeting early." Sam said the seven guest stood up and said there farewells.

As the doors close Bucky let out a sigh standing up. Sam stood as well and gripped Bucky's waist he leaned in.
"Darling, everything they had said about you was a waste of air. They meant none of it. I assure you."

Bucky glared at Sam.
"Tell me why."

"Why what?"

"Why me. Why did you chose me."

Sam swallowed harshly. 
"You fought against your self, your people, you always have and so I pity you. You don't ask for gold bars or comfort from me. You asked yourself and questioned your life. So I want to give you the life you deserved. If you want me to be honest."

Bucky leaned his body against Sam's, his back now pressed against Sam's front.

--

AND SCENE.

Next update Wednesday.