Look at me 1/3

Torment
Torture
Violence
Suicide
>
Au
Sam is the Devil
<

Outfits-

(TAKE OFF THE TUXEDO JACKET ONLY THE VEST AND THE UNDER SHIRT. For seb)
3rd pov-------

"Oh to put this pain to rest!"
Bucky scream he slid the glass and papers off his marble counter. His grey tuxedo vest against the white shirt made him look like a shark. It's dark shadows added tiger stripes, prefect a predator. One of the most evil ones of the ocean. Responsible for more then two dozen deaths. The tiger shark.

He held his hand up to his face. He let out screams of pain.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Everything is so god damn loud just stop! Let me think please."

His gun rested across the room,, its black and white highlights went against the white wood. He danced on top of the glass shards his mental pain worst then the pain he had felt physically. His body cross the large room as his hand slammed against the wall out of anger. A Tall slim figure appeared around the corner bucky had just walked across.

" s'cuse me. I beg I didn't inform you of my presences." The dark man made his way out from the corner.

"Names Selvon, you can call me by my mortal name though. Wilson, Sam Wilson." He waved his hand in the air. A small glass of whiskey appeared.

"Who are you and why are you in my house? God damnit, do I never catch a break."

"I mean you could."

"Sure, what do you want me to do sign my soul away and join Satan in hell."

"Yep, that was the whole point." He spoke and spun the ice around in his cup. "Now if you could sign here and here."
He paused as a pen moved along on the paper nobody was signing it, yet Bucky's full name was laid out on the paper exactly how he'd write it.
"Would you look at that you signed."

"No I didn't."

"Well the paper can't sign itself." Sam waved his other hand in the air. It turned into a dust.

The room appeared yellow as the sun seeped through the blinds. Golden hour had started.

"Now that you have signed here all I need you to do is blow your stupid fuckin brains out." Sam said cheerily. He stood behind Bucky patting his shoulders. "Trust me babes. When you blow your fucking brains out. You're going to enjoy everything I can do to you." He slipped is hands down near Bucky's crotch area, his hand went to go grab it but nothing happened.

"See nothing, so do me a favor in about a span of two weeks make up your mind. I'll see you later sugar."
Sam blew Bucky a kiss he dissapeared just as he had appeared. A small business card flew onto the ground.

_____

234-666-7805.

Call it if you have to. 2 weeks sugar. 😘
___

Bucky slid the card into his pocket. He was amused by what he had saw. He felt a wee different. Maybe in a good way. Now how to piss off the devil.

--

"Mr.Barnes, you're zoning in and out of this meeting are you sure you've gotten enough sleep to finish this case?"

"I can finish this case. Just because I don't want to listen to your nine hour long discussion of how my co-workers are dragging there asses to finish at the bare minimum of their case, doesn't give you the right to make an assumption about my mental stability, yes I've slept. I've slept angry, scared, sad, happy. Care for me to go on Mrs. Hudson?"

The silence filled with a suffocating anger building up.

"Now if you truly do care about this case I would be glad to go work on it."

"Sit down Buchanan."

Bucky sat back down with a thud. He opened his mouth running his tounge over his teeth.

"You are not stable. Your legs have cuts in them, your face is red I can smell the faint alcohol from here. James, we are going to have to let you off this case."

"You don't want to do this."

"It's mandatory due to your actions."

"Tell your brother I said 'Hi'. " Bucky stood up with a grin.

He could tell by the photo of her brother on the desk that he had recently passed away.

"Fuck you Mr.Barnes, Fuck you."

Bucky walked out of the meeting room, he walked to main main sheriffs desk and dropped the case file.

"I win."

The case was already solved. He had nothing more to do, he slipped his hand into the coats pocket, he felt a small peice of paper. Bucky fittled with it in the pocket.

He turned down the dark alley way. A dark colored street bike with blues, oranges, and yellows turned on, it's bright light lit the alley.
--

Bucky opened the door into his house, Selvon sat across from him in the middle of the room.
"Hey there sugar." He frowned.

"Why are you back?" Bucky walked passed him into his kitchen pouring himself a drink.

"Our deal... seem you just want to piss me off. Listen babes pissing off a demon is a bad bad thing." Sam crossed the room over to Bucky. He took the drink out of his hand interlocking their fingers.

He took Bucky against the wall.

"Now I'm truly sorry, but this is going to hurt."

---

Yes yes yes yes

This one might be my best so far.