𝑻𝑾𝑶

"Well you look

"Well you look.."

Lucille was sat in Mr. Malfoys office.

She was reading over the list he gave her to do, but the problem was, she had already finished doing everything. So now she was just reading in her book, and reading over her instructions memorizing what she had to do.

When the door opened with a click, Mr. Malfoy opened the door and stopped in his tracks.

"Your done?" He asked in harsh tone that made her flinch when she looked up.

"Y- yes," she choked out, and when he gave her a glare she was cowering under his gaze.

"Go pick me up some lunch." He ordered her and when he walked over to the little chair she was sitting in he threw her a piece of paper and she picked it up, not liking how he was so rude.

When she got up she brushed off her skirt, and looked up at Mr. Malfoy who was already staring at her. But then he was snapping his gaze away, letting out an irritated scoff before she left the room and shut the door with a thud.

Why is he so rude?

I haven't even done anything besides what I'm supposed to do.

When Lucille was about to enter the elevator, a women passed her, and she immediately brought a smile on her lips- but it wasn't the smile Lucille was hoping for.

"Your Lucille right?" She protested walking up to the small petite girl. "Cedrics sister?"

Lucille brought a fake smile to her face, something telling her that this women was faking being nice to her. "Yes." She responded lowly.

"Well you look.." she scanned her figure today. "Have you eaten anything today?"

Never in Lucilles life had she felt more insecure.

She looked down at her shirt body, and almost wanted to slap the fuck out of this women. "Have you minded your buisness at all today?" She snapped back at her, trying to resist the urge to burst into tears.

Her shower tonight would definitely burn after hearing that.

"Look," the women turned serious. "I'm just here to warn you that if you ever see a sign on Mr. Malfoys door that says 'do not disturb,' don't walk in unless you want to see us having sex. Have a terrible day." She walked off, her heels clacking against the floor and Lucille just stood there for a moment.

Looking down at her body.

Am I seriously that small and ugly?

She couldn't even compliment you, Lucille. What's wrong with you?

She would most definitely eat until her stomach hurt too.

When she finally entered the elevator, and clicked the last button she was getting off and seeing the one person she really didn't want to see right now.

Jack.

He hadn't even apologized for hitting her and usually he would- but she refused to talked to him if he didn't. It made her heart shatter that he hit her because it never used to be like that back in hogwarts. She gave him everything- and he treated her like she was everything to him but once they graduated he went down hill.

Everything about their relationship went down hill.

"Lucille can we talk?" He walked up to her, his hands in his pocket and she was about to walk past him and until he whisper shouted, "please!"

"Why?" She stopped in her tracks and crossed her arms. "You didn't even apologize-." Tears were threatening to fall out of her eyes and she looked away, already feeling sick to her stomach after being body shamed on her small she was.

It was always the same.

The only people who didn't care how small Lucille was, was her brother and Lizzie, her best friend. Even before Lucille and Jack started dating her called her anorexic once but she learned to let it go. It was three years ago.

"I'm sorry I am babe-." He slid an arm around her waist. "Please let me make it up to you. Where are you going right now?"

"I have to get Mr. Malfoy lunch," she responded bitterly, but sunk into his touch with his hand on her waist walking her out of the building.

"I'll go with you, come on." He urged as they walked completely out of the building and to the cars. "I'm really sorry Lucy."

"It's okay," she responded lowly as he opened the car door for her. But when he went to tuck a hair behind her ear- she flinched. And she managed to covered it up with a cough, but he pulled his hand back and let her get into the car.

And Mr. Malfoy was watching from out of the window- and he knew why she flinched.

-

It was now 8pm, almost time for her to go and when she check the clock, she grabbed her things.

But then there was a knock at the door making Mr. Malfoy get up and open it himself, letting out a huge sigh. She didn't understand- she could've opened the door she didn't need him to.

But then he opened it to reveal Jack, and Lucille sucked in a breath.

"Ready to go?" Jack called back, giving no recognition to Mr. Malfoy.

But when Lucille was getting up, Mr. Malfoy was pulling a hard expression on his face. "Sorry," he said bitterly. "She's got extra work to do."

And he slammed the door in Jacks face.

Lucille was about to go ballistic. Now she was really on the verge of crying because Jack would certainly punish her for letting Mr. Malfoy do that but how could she control it?

Her cheeks began to grow hot, and she was trying so hard to just turn around and slump back in her seat but her eyes were welling up with tears.

I really don't want to get hit again.

"What work?" She asked softly, her voice cracking and Mr. Malfoy whirled around to face her. "Please can I just do it tomor-."

"No." He responded coldly, not letting her leave this room until he saw Jacks car gone. "Go through those papers and sort them from short to long."

That didn't even make sense- but, nonetheless, she walked over to the pile of papers and let a single tear drop onto her porcelain cheek. The thought of Jack hitting her again made her want to curl up in her bed sheets and forget the world ever existed.

But it did, and it was a very cruel place.