𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲 𝒀𝑶𝑼🤍

Hi babes.

I can't say I'm not happy I finished this book because I am, but I did fall in love with it countless times. This book was probably my third favorite, it made me feel a lot better about a lot of things.

So thank you to everyone who has read this book, and who has been reading my other books.

Unfortunately, I will not be publishing a new book. I really don't want to be one of the authors who make several books- I feel eventually you guys will get bored of me. The only book I would publish would probably be a mafia book, and I still don't know if I want to do it yet.

But I really enjoyed writing this book. I managed to finish it in a little bit more than a month and I'm proud of myself for that.

If you want to read any of my other works, that includes-

Temptation- Draco is a sex coach.

Your sins- Draco is our stepbrother ( going to update on that regularly now due to this book being finished.)

Imperial- arranged marriage.

Teachers pet- Draco is a teacher.

One shots- a one shot book with smut, your welcome to put in your request.

Her hufflepuff- Aurora x Pansy (I swear I'm getting the update out soon.)

I think that's it, but I hope you all loved this book as much as I did. I love you guys, don't forget to eat and stay hydrated <33.

-

-

-