𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

[okay decided not to leave you guys hanging for that long.]

"It's- it's fine

"It's- it's fine."

Lucille couldn't figure out what she did wrong.

She didn't know if she said something wrong, or had done something that she wasn't supposed to but the way he yelled at her made her heart twist in pain every time she thought about it. The gut wrenching feeling that was settling in her lower stomach wouldn't go away.

He called her his problem.

He made her feel like a burden.

And then he continued to yell at her knowing that she doesn't like it.

She felt like she failed him as an assistant because she fell in love with him.

Because she was in love with him. What she felt for him wasn't anything she had felt with Jack and she knew as soon as he had gotten her lunch one day and he knew exactly what she liked- that was when she knew she was in love with him. Because of the effort he had been putting in to make her feel like she was important.

Which is why she was so confused about the way he had talked to her. And she wasn't scared of him when he had screamed at her- but it triggered something in her mind to run. To get away from whoever was screaming at her and she had Jack to thank for that.

Right now she was sitting in her bedroom, her eyes puffy and what hurt even worse was that it was the next day and he had made no attempt to try and apologize more. It's one of those moments where she wants someone to leave her alone but she still wants them to make the effort in trying to do so.

And Draco hadn't.

-

Draco knew he messed up the moment she flinched.

He swore on his life that he didn't mean anything he said- it was out of anger. He was so angry because his father had showed up earlier than he expected demanding him to make amends with Astoria and he didn't want to do it.

Which is why he asked her to leave his office. Because he knew eventually his anger would've seeped out onto her and it did. He had screamed at her- called her his problem and told her to do anything she could to get out of his office.

The moment she flinched, is when all of his anger went away and he was trying so hard to comfort her but he knew he had no right. He didn't have a right to touch her after what he did, didn't have the right to hold her in his arms because now-

Now he was the one who made her flinch.

And he hadn't went to see her because the words she spoke stayed in his head.

'Because I fell in love with you and that was my mistake.'

He definitely wasn't expecting that- but what she didn't realize was that he felt the exact the same way. He couldn't have sex with her that didn't mean anything because he caught feelings for her and it didn't mean to happen but it did. Draco knew as soon as she stepped into his office he was going to have trouble keeping his hands off of her.

But now, he's screwed it all up and he didn't know how he could fix it.

-

"He's just a bitch." Liz told Lucille as they walked around hogsMeade. "He's a Malfoy. Always let's his pride get in the way."

"I thought he was different now," Lucille response with a bitter tone as they walked into the three broomsticks. "He acted like he actually liked me-."

Lucille was cut off when someone had exited the restaurant and ran straight into her. She nearly toppled over until a strong pair of arms gripped her waist holding her in place so she didn't fall on her ass.

Citrus. That's what filled her senses and when she looked up a very attractive male was holding her by her waist asking if she was okay.

"I'm really sorry- I didn't see you there." The guy told her and she just stared at him until Liz hit her arm and she jolted out of his trance.

"It's- it's fine," she told him softly.

He smiled down at her and then removed his hands on her waist, still looking at her. "I'm Theodore. Theodore Nott." He introduced himself, "Let me buy you a drink as an apology."

Her mouth suddenly went speechless. Had he not remembered her in hogwarts? She definitely remembered him, she found him extremely attractive in her school years.

"I'm Lucille- Diggory." She told him shyly and his face seemed to bring her into recognition. "You don't have to-."

"Please, let me." He smiled at her while he looked down at her because of his height.

She couldn't help but compare him to Draco. The way her skin didn't like his touch on her waist as much as they did Dracos, and the way she didn't like his voice as much as Dracos

He'd never compare to Draco, but she definitely found him attractive.

"Ok- okay." She replied and Liz smiled widely while they finally entered the three broomsticks and ordered for a table.

This place was packed with people- it honestly made Lucille want to leave but out of politeness she stayed and they sat at the high tables, ordering three butterbeers and having a conversation while they waited for there drinks.

"So what do you do now that your out of hogwarts?" Theodore asked the both of them and Lucille wished that wasn't the question.

"I'm an interior designer and Lucy.." Liz stopped talking because she suddenly realized that it involved the very person she never wanted to speak of again.

Her face slightly faltered. "I was an assistant at the ministry- but now I'm just staying home for awhile. Taking a break." She told him with a fake smile on her face, because she really didn't want to involved Draco in this conversation- if she was correct Theodore and Draco were best friends.

"Doesnt your brother work there too?" He asked her, and Lucille gave him a nod with another smile spreading on her face, glad he didn't ask who she was working for. "I heard Draco works there too-."

Lucille sucked in a breathe.

"I should call him here, I'm sure he'd be happy to-."

"No no," Lucille began to panic, not wanting to see him at all. "We should actually get going, thank you for the drink and it was lovely to see you again."

She started to down the rest of her butter beer and Lizzie looked at her like she was crazy but either way she wasn't telling him about what was going on with her and Draco. It was quite clear now that she didn't want to see him, and once she was done drinking her drink she set the glass down on the table gently and got up from her seat.

Liz followed her out of the three broomsticks.

I'm a mess.

-

-

-