𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶🪴

[mature content warning,

also I'm putting emojis by the title name because I want to and I think it suits Lucille.]

"Lucille,"

"Lucille,"

Lucille found Dracos friends fun to hang out with.

She has already met Theodore, but Blaise, Pansy, and Daphne were all new. Of course she knew them in hogwarts- but they never spoke to her. Lucille was a Hufflepuff who kept to herself and only hung out with her brother, why would they talk to her?

They had fun thus whole night- Blaise was completely drunk, Theodore and Pansy had danced on the table and Daphne was high. Lucille and Draco didn't do any of that- specifically because Draco had plans with her.

Plans that involved a hot tub.

Draco had told Lucille to go put on the swimsuit he had sitting on his dresser in his bedroom. So she was currently making her way to his room, and Draco had given her directions- but she was still more lost than she'd ever been.

"Draco?" She called out in hopes he would hear her, but she quickly realized she was to far away. "Forget it."

She turned down the hallway he told her to, and she remembered him saying something about turning to her left or a door being on her left- she couldn't fucking remember. It began to frustrate her how her brain wouldn't compromise, and now she was out in the hallways looking like a complete idiot trying to find one bedroom.

Her feet carried her to a different hallway, the cold marble floor sinking through her knee high socks and sending chills down her spine. She had decided to trust her gut and turn down the left hallway, so now she didn't know if she should look on the right or the left for his bedroom.

This place is crowded with rooms.

"Indeed it is."

Lucille jumped, her eyes growing wide and spinning around. But when she did, nobody was there and it only creeped her out further. She didn't even want to continue finding his room- someone had spoke in her mind and if it wasn't Draco than she didn't want to find out.

But then she decided the only thing there was left to do was find his bedroom. She became to scared though- so she ran into the first door on the left that she saw and to her surprise, it looked like a normal bedroom.

It looked like Dracos bedroom.

She walks further into the room, shutting the door the door with her foot and taking a look around. There was a single bookshelf- black with books only on the top and third shelf. A desk was positioned right next to bookshelf, a journal and some other things aligning on the desk.

And a huge bed positioned in her middle against a wall, green emerald sheets covering it. It looked so soft-

But positioned on his desk was a black swimsuit. So she knew she found the right room, and when she went over to pick it up something else caught her eyes.