𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬🪴

[this story is only going to be forty chapters, and I really want Lucille to get pregnant.

Short chapter, I know.]

"It's-

"It's-."

Lucille didn't want to see her brother.

She was afraid- afraid that he was here for any other reason to apology. She didn't think she could handle it if he wasn't here to at least give her an explanation on the way he'd been acting.

She didn't understand it either, her brother had been nothing but nice to her before. And in her head she felt like Cho had done something- hed never acted this way before.

"I need to talk to Lucille-."

Draco let out a laugh, cutting him off mid sentence. "You need to get the fuck off my property before your the second person I nearly kill today."

Lucille couldn't lie- that was extremely hot.

But if she Cedric was going to talk to her, then she was going to make Draco leave. Because Lucille planned on bitching Cedric out to the max and some of the things she was going to say, Draco didn't need to hear.

At all.

So she walked closer to the door, pushing Dracos hands away. "Let me talk to him." She demanded, and Draco was about to argue with her until she raised her eyebrows.

So he sighed deeply, moving out of the way and closing the door gently.

The silence that lingered in the air was terrible.

Lucille stood, her arms crossed and a sad yet angry expression on her face. She wanted Cedric to say he was sorry- say anything. Because he looked awful, he had bags under his eyes and still some bruises on his skin and face. His eyes were blood shot red, indicating that he was crying.

She watched as a tear fell down his cheek. "I don't expect you to forgive me." He sniffled, his eyes welling up with tears. "I don't expect you to be nice to me. But I do want you to know that it wasn't me- Cho had me under a potion- I don't even know what it was called." Another tear leaked out of his eyes while he took another step closer to her, Lucilles own eyes tearing up. "But I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry Lucille. It makes me sick- to think about the things I told you."

She couldn't help but feel her eyes water up. Because she remembered what he said, she remembered how cruel he sounded. Like he wasn't even himself and it made sense- if he was under a potion than it wasn't him who said those things. At least not deep down in his heart.

So she took a step closer to him, and he opened his arms hesitantly for her to hug him. She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him- he was all she had for nearly her whole life. He was with her when their parents abandoned them, he was with her when she was self harming herself.

He was the one who found her on the ground, a glare in her hands.

"I'm so sorry," he sobbed into the crook of her shoulder. "Your not a whore- and what you went through was awful Lucille-." He was choking on his own tears- that's how she knew how sorry he was.

"It's-."

"It's not okay," he cut her off, wrapping his arms around her tightly, her feet lifting off the ground. "I hurt you in a way that I shouldn't- I said horrible things to you-."

"It wasn't you," she told him softly, pulling away. "I forgive you- you were under a potion Ced."

He let out a quiet sob, one that made her heart thrum in her chest. "I love you," he whispered. "Your all I have- Cho is gone."

She gave him a soft smile, hugging her brother again.

-

"And you know what?" Blaise laughed. "He didn't even have a big dick."

Lucille laughed as she was sat on the couch, her head resting on Dracos and his arm wrapped tightly around her. She'd told him what happened with Cedric, and it didn't surprise him one bit.

Because she also learned what happen between them in hogwarts- the reason they split up. It was because of Cho, she had put a love potion on Draco and cheated on Cedric, and Cedric was to heart broken to look at Draco the same.

It wasn't right to be mad at Draco- he had no control over it.

She watched as Blaise threw his hands up, and Theo flinched.

"Theo, do you get abused?" Blaise asked seriously.

"Yes," Theodore responded. "By you, dumb fuck."

Lucille laughed, feeling Draco lift her up. She raised her head confusingly, watching him pull her into his arms and get up. It was at least 11 at night, so she figured he wanted to get to bed.

He exited the room, taking her up the stairs and at an increasingly slow pace. She curled into his chest even more while he carried her bridal style- he always had her in his arms no matter what. It didn't matter what they were doing, unless they were out in public she was most likely in his arms.

He liked to feel the warmth of her body.

He opened his door to his bedroom- he changed bedroom and had the room that Astoria and Lucius were in, sealed off. So it was a new arrangement, but either way Draco threw her on the bed and leaned over her.

"Draco-,"

She was cut off by his lips on her neck, sucking right at her pulse point making her release a loud moan. She knew he was probably horny- her outfit consisted of some shorts and a tank top.

"Do you know how badly I want to take you right now?" He groaned against her neck, causing her to release a small moan.

It only made his erection grow harder.

"Then what's stopping you," she gasped out as his hands moved down her body. "Draco-,"

"Tell me, Lucille." He looked up at her, her face now flushed. "How would you feel if I used that vibrator?"

-

-

-