𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵🪴

"Hello, Mum

"Hello, Mum."

Lucille was in the shower, getting ready to meet Dracos mothers properly.

But something else had been catching her eye. Of course she was overly excited- but when she stepped in the shower this morning, and ran her hands over her stomach she realized she'd been getting slightly bigger. It was enough to notice- and she began to grow really insecure.

Because the worst part about the way her brain made her think was the fact that she didn't think she was pregnant. She honestly thought that since she'd been getting more healthier and eating on a normal basis, that's he'd just put on some weight. That since she'd finally been happy enough to eat, she was just getting more bigger. And she had no problem with that- but she was afraid Draco did.

Because for the past week, they hadn't done anything. All they did was cuddle and watch movies, played games and went on dates.

So now, looking at her stomach like she was- it was unlocking a new insecurity she never thought she had. And it looked like she was bloated, that's the things that she hated the most. It didn't even look like belly fat, the skin that was covering her stomach was tight.

They'd been careful, she was taking vials. She didn't think they had an expiration date- it's not like she minded if they did. She would like to have Dracos kids, but the fear of him not wanting to have a child was slowing making its way into her mind.

Her thoughts were rudely interrupted when a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist, alerting every single fiber in her body. It was telling her to not them let them notice the change in her stomach and keep their eyes away from it.

"Hey, relax." She felt a gentle kiss on her shoulder. "It's just me."

Draco.

She didn't want to turn around, but she found it extremely hard not to. So her body turned to his, before she wrapped her arms around his torso and hid her stomach in the middle of them.

"Are you okay, Love?" He asked her softly, kissing the crook of her neck. "Why are you so jumpy-."

"I'm just nervous.. to meet your mom." She responded quickly, watching him pull away and stare into her eyes. How badly she didn't want him to look down- how badly she wanted him to leave out of her shower.

But she couldn't ask him to leave- his scent was driving her crazy and she felt the need to be with him. Regardless of how insecure she was being, she'd always want to be in his arms, just never made the attempt because she was afraid he didn't want the same as she did.

"She'll love you, I promise." He wrapped his arms around her tighter, taking in her appearance and holding her in his arms.

She hoped his mother did.