𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶

[put your seatbelt on cause this.. this ain't even mature content no this, this is pure pleasure.]

"Red

"Red."

Lucille was sat at in a room.

But as Draco had told her- this was not a normal room.

She tried to eat her food and not focus on all of the sex toys around the room. She tried her very hardest not to- but they were just out in plain sight. The walls were a deep shade of velvet emerald green, unlike the kind she had seen with the red velvet rooms in the front part of the restaurant- the normal part.

It scared her, to an extent. She trusted Draco with her life but she wasn't sure she would like all of these things and it scared her because she didn't want to let him down. But she didn't care- she knew he'd stop if she told her too.

But it also made her turned on- this room. Because what Draco had told her was right- this place had things she never even imagined that you could have an orgasm with. Jack was so different than Draco, he was small in size, vanilla, and very quick at cumming. He hardly ever made Lucille cum.

But Draco-

He was rough. He dominated whoever he was intimidate with and he didn't take it easy on them even knowing his size. Because his cock was bigger than Lucille had ever imagined. He wasn't vanilla at all, and it turned her on every time.

So she sat, her legs crossed and her food nearly finished but she could hardly have an appetite. Her form connected with her plate gently, setting it down and looking at Draco who was already looking at her.

"Are you done?" He asked her lowly, his tone being deadly gentle.

She gave him a small nod, and he pressed a button on the highly expensive table they were sitting at- and a waitress came inside no longer than five seconds later. She took their plates, leaving them back alone and exiting the room.

Lucille began to grow excited, nervous, scared, and aroused at the same time.

Because their was so much stuff in this room that made her want to have nearly 20 orgasms. A table with handcuffs by the end of them, a small little bed with strings hanging from the ceilings and when she noticed this her eyes went wide.

If he used that- she would probably orgasm in 45 seconds.

"Don't be scared." He told her, taking off his suit jacket which made her even more nervous. "I won't do anything you don't like, you know I won't."

He stood up, motioning with her fingers for her to stand up to, and once she was out of her seat he walked towards her, gripping her waist firmly and it made butterflies erupt her stomach.

"Think of a safe word." He told her, bending his face down and staring at her in the eyes. "Think of one, and once you say it I'll know what's off limits and what's not."