𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

"Lucy wait!"

"Lucy wait!"

Lucille felt exhausted.

When she had gotten home that night from having sex with Mr. Malfoy, her legs ached and her core definitely felt like it was going to need a long break. That was the best sex she had, and she would be lying if she said she didn't want it to be more than a one time thing.

Where do they go from this?

Is he gonna start being nicer to her?

She didn't know, but even now, when she was putting on a skirt to go to work, her legs were still aching. She was lucky that she had enough strength to hide her legs shaking from Cedric, because that wouldn't have gone well. He already told Lucille to stay away Mr. Malfoy, and it angered her that she wasn't free to do whatever she could. But she understood, he was just trying to look out for his sister.

When she slipped on a sweater, she didn't bother to apply makeup. Her best friend Lizzie was picking her up, and so she was making her way down the stairs with her curly long hair down.

"Finally," Liz snickered. "I was beginning to think I was waiting on someone who wouldn't show."

Lucille let out a chuckle and grabbed her company card, heading out of the door to get Dracos coffee. She never thought he would've allowed her to say his first name- but he did and she was not complaining about it.

"I have to get his coffee and then we can go to work," Lucille explained to Liz who was getting into the car.

-

When Lucille walked into the ministry, she could practically feel her legs growing weak from nervousness.

She didn't know what she would do- or even say.

But when the elevator doors opened, she wish she hadn't seen what she was looking at.

Jack.

Kissing another girl.

His hand was on her hips and her neck, and she had a bruise by her eye. It made Lucille want to throw up- she knew that he hit her- and she's still kissing him.

"Fucking bastard," Lucille whispered loud enough, and Jack was drawing back, turning around and it made Lucille want to tear up.

His lips were dark red and swollen, and he had hickeys scattered all over his neck. His face was paling at the sight of Lucille and she couldn't stop her eye from pooling. How could someone hit a girl like that, and she just let him kiss her right after? It was making her sick and she was turning her body around walking away.

"Lucy wait!" He called after her but she was taking the stairs, already letting a tear slip out of her eye.

She didn't think she had a reason to cry, but seeing him like that with someone else made her sick. It brought horrible memories to her- again.