𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

[sorry the last chapter was so short, thank you for being patient with me. <3

Also, I'm gonna try my best to update seductive and imperial tonight, but I might end up only doing one because I'm with my dad.]

"So it's true

"So it's true."

Lucille felt like she couldn't breathe.

He stood there, in a black suit like normal and he didn't even look phased the Cedric was asking him why he was here, he just continued to stare at Lucille.

He didn't remove his eyes off of her, instead, he clenched his jaw at the sight of her frail body. The way she sat there waiting for him to say something, an innocent yet hurt look on her face and it made her stomach curl even more when he looked upset.

"I need to talk to Lucille." He seethed, now looking straight at Cedric. "Before you think it's anything other than work-." He didn't know that Cedric had found out about him and Lucille. "I need to know why she wasn't been showing up to work."

She knew it was a lie, a simple lie to get them alone but Lucille didn't want to be alone. Every time she saw his face it was alike a daily reminder that someone else's lip were on his, someone else had felt how soft they were and how smooth they felt while they were colliding with someone else's.

Someone else besides Lucille.

It made her look away, and not glance back because of the heavy silence that was in the room. She didn't under how she could think of anything else besides that women kissing him and she had figured it was the same person who'd sent him letter after letter. Astoria. It had to be her, because in Lucilles eyes she didn't know anyone else who would be out sitting at a cafe with Mr. Malfoy.

"She's sick. Surely you heard around about her calling in." Cedric finally answered, his tone a lot harsher than Lucille had ever heard it come out. And despite the fact that Cedric meant for Lucille not to hear it, she heard the last thing he added. "And you've got some major explaining to do."

He was shoving Mr. Malfoy out the door, and slamming the door shut harshly. Lucille had never scrambled off of her living room couch so fast. Her feet was sliding across the floor, trying not to miss anything that they were saying.

She slid by the door, and let out a ow!, before composing herself and pressing her ear to the door letting herself eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Well some how or another-." Cedrics voice cut in. "My sister grew feelings for you. And you managed to hurt her in some way- letting someone kiss you in front of her at a cafe? What is wrong with you?"

"I didn't kiss them, Diggory. They kissed me and she ran out before I could even explain." Mr. Malfoy responded, the same harsh tone as Cedric.

"So it's true. You've grown feelings for her too."

Lucilles heart stopped.

She didn't know if she wanted to hear the answer to that or not, because it would basically determine on if she'd forgive him or not. On if her view of him would change, because she still had a gut wrenching feeling that when they had sex it was only from pure lust and not based on feelings.

Her heart did a flip when he said he didn't kiss her, and now she was cursing herself out for walking out on him so fast.

"Yes. I do. And if you think I'm ashamed to admit that, then you can take that accusation and shove it up your ass."

She let out a breathe that she didn't realize she was holding.

He actually admitted it.

"Of course you do." Cedric responded with spite in his tone.

"It's not like I meant for it to happen. She just- shows up and doesn't leave-."

"She is your assistant-."

"That's not what I fucking meant." Mr. Malfoy snapped, and his tone made Cedric cower down despite Lucille couldn't see.

It wasn't a secret that the two boys didn't get along. Whatever Cedric held against Draco, wasn't anything he was in the mood to joke about. Lucille didn't know what happen, but she figured it either happen at hogwarts or the ministry.

What strikes her even more is that she'd never heard her bother be so rude to someone- Cedric was always nice, giving out compliments and holding the door for complete strangers. He'd never had a cold, rude demeanor but as soon as Draco stepped into the room he was clenching his jaw and looking away- like he didn't want him to be here.

Lucille wanted to figure it out.

When she heard them come closer to the door, she was scrambling back, running for her couch and when she finally made it- her knee hit the couch and she let out a little hiss in a response, but then she heard the door knob rattle and she was hurrying to the couch, shoving her blanket over her body and acting like she hadn't heard anything.

The door opened, and she stared at the tv, ready to walk out of the room with what she just heard. Her cheeks were a dark crimson red, and she still held in a deep breathe as they walked back inside.

"Lucille," her brother breathed. "I'll be up in my room.."

When Cedric started to leave the room she wanted to tell him not to- to not leave her in a room alone with Mr. Malfoy. What would she say? She didn't know, but she shifted uncontrollably, and set deeper into the couch.

She wanted to punch him for leaving them alone, but she also wanted to thank him. She was having mixed feelings, and her eyes were wandering around the room searching for anything that would keep her occupied.

Occupied from focusing on the fact that he was staring at her.

She could feel his eyes lingering on her, the way he wanted to devour her. And it made a little heart beat grow between her legs resulting in her internally cursing herself for getting turned on just by his stare.

"Lucille." His voice came out wavered, nearly on the verge of bringing her in his arms at that moment. "Lucille she doesn't mean anything to me."

Lucille rolled her eyes. "Heard that one before." It wasn't the fact that he said he didn't kiss her- it was still the lingering image of him even being at a cafe with a girl that still pissed her off.

"Maybe if you hadn't run out like a little bitch-."

"Mr. Malfoy." She stated sternly, cutting him off in his tracks.

He had the audacity to say that.

"Don't be immature." She snapped at him, because he called her a stupid name just because she was upset. "I'm allowed to be upset, but if you want to play the childish games that you are, then so fucking be it."

He clenched his jaw out of anger. Lucille didn't want to argue, she wanted to be cradled into his arms but he wanted to be rude to her, and it made her even more upset than she already was.

She snapped her gaze to him, raised her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes into slits.

"I didn't kiss her." He jeered, spite laced in his tone and he took a step closer to her. "You would've know I pushed her away if you hadn't ran out."

"Yeah?" She threw her blanket off of her, ready to slap the fuck out of him. "And what was she doing there in the first place? Hm? Another one of your fuck toys that you like to sleep around wit-."

His hand grasped on to her throat cutting her off mid sentence.

Her throb between her legs only increased.

-

-

-