𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

[mature content😌.]

"Not at all,"

"Not at all,"

Two weeks had gone by.

Mr. Malfoy had not talked to Lucille unless it was buisness related. She began to grow irritated at his blank responses, it was getting annoying.

She fixed her posture before entering the elevator with Mr. Malfoys coffee. She had her book in her hand, and her hair was pulled back into a messy bun, loose curls falling out of it.

When the elevator opened on the top floor, she saw the front lady packing up her things. It was unusual, for her to unpack her things. Lucille was walking past her, and into Mr. Malfoys office, opening the door with her back to him, and then turning around to face him.

But he didn't spare her one glance.

She let out a quiet sigh, before walking over to his desk and carefully setting his coffee down on the desk. It was then, he looked up at her and noticed that she had a dull look on her face.

And she did. Because she couldn't get her boss out of her head and it was driving her insane. Insane to have to hold herself back from kissing his lips- holding the thoughts back in her mind of her riding his cock.

When she turned her body around, she walked back up to her desk and sat down, starting to go through his morning mail. Which happened to be a lot more than anytime, and they were all from a girl names-

Astoria Greengrass.

She was sending him letter after letter, with hearts and flowers drawn and- it made Lucille sick.

"Someone named Astoria Greengrass sent you forty letters. Thought you should know," she spoke bitterly out loud, knowing that he could hear her while he typed away on his computer.

But that made him look at her.

"Forty?" He questioned, repeating the number that Lucille spoke.

She let out a yes, and continued to go through his other mail.

"Throw them in the trash." He ordered her harshly, and she did as she was told.

Lucille got her small body up from the seat, and when she did her skirt rode up, walking to the front of the office to throw all forty letters in the trash. Mr. Malfoy was getting out of his seat, and this made Lucille narrow her eyebrows turning around.

She was met with his cold hard eyes, and when she kept backing up against the wall trying to put distance between them because she didn't want to make a fool out of herself again, he only stepped closer. His hands slammed down on the wall beside her head, both of his large vieny hands being in full display and Lucille couldn't help but breathe in his scent.

Mint and a hint of green apple.

Her eyes looked up at his face, just waiting for him to say something- anything. When he finally spoke, Lucille wanted to jump into his arms.