𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

"How's work at the bakery?"

Lucille was finally happy.

It had been three weeks since her and Mr. Malfoy had done what they did, and of course they didn't stop having sex.

She couldn't lie to herself, she had feelings for him. But she didn't know if he felt the same for her, and it made her heart have a little pang to it every time she thought about it. She would never admit to it- to having feelings for her boss because the feeling of rejection was far worse than just having feelings for him. She didn't know what she would do if she still had to show up knowing he rejected her, and she still had to work with him.

That would be to embarrassing.

She didn't have work today, so instead, she was about to have lunch with Liz.

She wore a skirt with a black turtleneck, and she put her hair in a ponytail, loose curls hanging in front of her face. She had put on some eyeliner and mascara, and when she finally added some lipgloss, she put on her converse and walked down her stairs.

The cafe that they were having lunch at, was just right across the street, so when she got down stairs, she gave Cedric a kiss on the cheek before telling him bye, and he made sure to give her his money instead of using hers.

He always looked out for her.

Her feet carried her across the street, and when she walked in, her nose was immediately filled with the smell of chocolate. She saw Liz sitting at a table with two seats-

But right across her was someone she never expected to see.

Mr. Malfoy.

And what's worse, is that he was accompanied with a women with brown hair, a darker shade than Lucilles and it was up in a neat bun, looking proper as ever. To his right he was sitting closer to an older women, who had black hair on top and blonde hair on the bottom. Lucille thought she looked nice and kind hearted.

And when his eyes snapped to hers, she couldn't help but wonder why he was with a girl.

But she shoved it off, and walked over to Liz, making her nearly flinch because she was so into her phone. "Hey bitch," Liz set her phone down and greeted Lucille. It was normal for their friendship.

"Hey," Lucille smiled, and she was facing directly towards Mr. Malfoy, Liz being the one who's back is turned away from him.

And then, the women with the neatly tied hair was reaching for his hand, grasping it and this only made Lucille look away harder, squeezing her eyes shut looking the other way.

Get it together.

It's a coincidence, he's not like Jack.

He wouldn't use me for my body.

"Luce!"

She snapped out of her trance, and when she noticed her friend had practically yelled in her face, Lucille peered up at the waitress in front of them. They both said there order, Lucille just ordering a salad and a coffee, ready to go somewhere else but she knew this was Lizs favorite place.

"So, how's work at the bakery?" Lucille asked her friend.

"It's been going good-." They were cut off when the bell rung, and when Lucille looked up to see who it was, her eyes were instantly widening.

Lucas Johns.

He was an old childhood friend of Liz and Lucilles, they practically grew up at hogwarts together. They had been through a lot, and they still managed to stay friends but never did Lucille expect to see him here. He was supposed to be in New York, which is why she was so confused.

But they were both getting out of their seats and Lucille was the first one to jump into his arms, his natural citrusy scent consumed her nostrils. He wrapped his arms around her small figure, before setting her down and bringing Liz into his arms too.

When they finally pulled away, Lucille looked back to see Draco burning a hole into the back of his head.

"Luke!" Liz hit his arm. "I thought you were supposed to be in New York."

They walked back to their table, and all sat down while Lucas pulled a chair up. "I wanted to visit. Cedric told me you guys would be here, I was worried you were at work Lucy. Heard about your new job." He smiled, and he had definitely gotten hotter from the last time she'd seen him.

"Yeah," she smiled up at him, and when she heard someone calling her name, she looked at Dracos table.

Was he seriously calling me over?

"Who is that?" Lucas asked, and she just rolled her eyes at the fact that he wanted her to walk over there.

"My boss," she responded flatly, getting up out of her seat and waking to there small table.

The older women did not look like she liked the younger women who sat in front of them. She had a bit of a snarl on her face, and Lucille wondered what that was about but she didn't ask- definitely didn't ask.

She was already pissed off that he was holding her hand.

"Ms. Diggory," Draco started. It hurt, to have him call her by her professional name. "My mother would like to meet you."

She was immediately gaping her mouth open, and watched as the older women with colored hair put her hand out, a genuine smile rising on her lips. Lucille instantly shook it, her hand gently brushing against his mother's.

"Narcissa Malfoy," she introduced herself.

"Lucille Diggory. Pleasure to meet you," Lucille smiled, and she could feel the intense gaze of Draco.

But nothing compared to what Lucille was about to witness.

The women beside him giggled, peering up at Draco and he looked at her with something in his eyes that Lucille could pin. But she ass leaning up, leaning so close to the lips that she wanted to kiss but instead-

The women landed her lips onto his.

-

-

-