🌙𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶🌱

[mature content,

Last chapter guys🥺.]

"Yes,"

"Yes,"

Lucille and Draco are everything to eachother.

Over the past four years, not once did their love falter. Not once did Draco stop acting like he loved her, acted like she wasn't here. He always made sure she was comfortable, always made sure she had everything she needed.

He'd stay up and watch the kids so she could sleep. He'd feed them and let her take a break- or even give the twins to Narcissa. She adored them with her whole heart.

And Lucille always made sure Draco was okay when he occasionally got a nightmare. He couldn't stop it from happening, but the flashbacks of what Astoria had put him through ran in his mind, causing him to wake up and Lucille cradle him in her arms. She was always there for him- it didn't matter what she was doing.

They decided to stay in the manor, and although Lucille wanted a more smaller place- Draco just couldn't let it go. It was where he grew up in, where everything from his childhood happened. So Lucille didn't ask anymore, she accepted it and she knew eventually when they grew older that it would be passed down to Scorpius and Arabella.

And Scorpius and Arabella were great siblings.

Any time they played in the garden while Lucille cooked dinner, Scorpius would always make sure that Arabella never got hurt. They would cross the street together when Lucille and Draco took them to hogsMeade, they would eat candy together.

It warmed Lucilles heart.

"Hey, Darling." He kissed Lucilles cheek as she just got done cooking dinner, Arabella and Scorpius were playing outside again. "Bells got a new plant, named it gibble." Draco laughed slightly as he wrapped his arms around Lucilles waist.

Arabella was a lot like Lucille- she knew that when Arabella went to Hogwarts she'd get sorted into Hufflepuff. Although she can't say that Scorpius would get sorted into Slytherin, she found him more of a Ravenclaw. He always had his head buried in books sometimes.

Lucille laughed, settling through spoon on the counter as she turned around and wrapped her arms around Dracos neck. "I cooked your favorite," she let out another giggle. "Steak- but I got the kids some chicken nuggets. They can't eat that."

"Thank you, Love." He brought her into a kiss, capturing her lips with his.

She smiled into the kiss before deepening it, and pulling him closer to her. He dipped his head down lower, his grip on her waist tightening. He swore he meant it to be just a peck- but he ended up swirling his tongue with hers, the faint taste of mint covering her mouth.

"Don't burn my nuggets please."

Lucille and Draco snapped there head away from each other, hearing the voice of Arabella who was taking a seat at the table with Scorpius.