𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

[why is Draco such a bitch? I guess we'll never know🧍‍♀️.]

"You

"You."

Lucille was sat in her bedroom, going through her clothes.

She couldn't find any clean clothes to wear, she knew she should've done laundry but she got to lazy to do so. Because the whole week her legs had been aching- she didn't even want to think about having sex for such a long time.

It had been an entire week since her birthday, and Draco had made no move to touch her either because he knew she was still sore. He pushed her to her full extent, and although she enjoyed every second of it, her pussy was going to need at least a three week vacation.

But she had to be at work in less than 15 minutes and all she had found was some right fitted jeans form her school years in hogwarts- and a crop top that had a play bunny sign on the side of it near her boob.

So she slipped into the outfit not bothering to have a care in the world and once it was on she slipped on some black heels that covered her toes completely, and walked out trying to look at formal as she could.

Her feet carried her down stairs and gripped her wand to use an apparition spell instead of walking. Because Cedric-

Was on a date with Cho right now.

At eight in the fucking morning.

So she apparated to the ministry, and immediately walked off to the direction that Dracos office was. She opened his door, and she could instantly tell he was stressed out by the way his hands were on his forehead and he was looking down into his lap shamelessly.

"I didn't have time to get your coffee this morning, but I'll set my stuff down and go-."

"Then hurry up." He snapped at her, not even stealing a glance towards her and he looked up at his computer in an aggressive way. "I don't have all day for you to be playing around."

She raised her eyebrows in a surprised manner, scoffed and slammed his door shut. "Loose the goddamn attitude- I'm not going to let you talk to me like that." She fired back, confused as to why he was speaking to her like she'd just started the job.

"I'm not dealing with you today." He rolled his eyes as he began to type, his fingers hitting the keys so harsh that Lucille thought they could've broke.

"What's your problem?" She snapped at him and it was only then that he looked at her with an angry expression.

He didn't even look happy to her.

"You." He stated coldly, and Lucille stopped in her tracks when she was trying to walk closer to him. "Go get my fucking coffee and leave. Take the day off- do whatever you have to do to get out of my office."

She stood there, feeling tears prick at her eyes.

She didn't understand what she did- if she even did anything at all. They had been doing great- had been having wonderful times together but now all of sudden it's like he doesn't know who she is anymore. Like he doesn't even take an interest in her anymore and it made her want to cry at how rude he was being.

Jack was always rude to her.

So of course it hurt her feelings.

"You really want me to go?" She asked him softly, looking down at the ground. "I don't know what I did-."

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

She flinched so hard her back hit the wall and she squeezed her eyes shut. And tears streamed down at her face at that exact moment, because he knew she didn't like to be yelled at. He knew what she'd been through and he was treating her like a whore he picked up off the street.

She let out a silent sob, her hand clamped to her mouth and her whole body was frozen. She couldn't move- she knew he'd never hurt her but the fear of being abused again was settling into her mind and it was making her nearly fall over.

It was only then that realization hit his face.

He was getting out of his chair so fast that she gasped for air and reached for the door handle.

"Lucille I'm s-."

She slammed the door behind her and ran down the hallway towards the elevator.

She didn't look back, nor did she want to. He had been the one person she thought wouldn't ever put her in a position where she had to flinch again- but he did. He had screamed at her and all she had to do was walk into his office.

Because that's what she was supposed to do- it was her job. But they were more than just and assistant and a boss- which is why she tried to stay and fix it. It was already clear that he was in a bad mood when she walked in but he shouldn't have talked to her like she wasn't important.

When the elevator opened she ran inside and in an instant Dracos foot was catching it and stopping it from shutting.

"Lucille ple-."

"I didn't do anything to you!" She sobbed, her cheeks now tears stained and her nose was a bright red. "Your treating me like I'm not somebody important to you- because I'm probably not, am I?" Her voice was laced with sadness and realization.

"Don't say that." He took a step, and she didn't hesitate to back into the elevator wall harder, a sob leaving her lips. His face paled at an instant-

"I'm nothing to you but a fuck buddy and an assistant." She told him in a whisper, her body so close to going into a panic attack. "I don't want to be-."

"Your not just-."

"Then why are you acting like that-," she sobbed out, and he has a softened expression on his face now. "Your acting like I'm a whore that won't leave you alone- and I- is that what you think of me? A whore?"

He held out his arms in a small gesture, "Please let me-."

"Your not ever touching me again." She sniffled, her button nose and cheeks a dark red by now and mascara was streaming down her face. "I quit. I'm not your fucking toy- and I'm not your assistant anymore."

His face was growing more sad by the moment but Lucille couldn't care less.

"Just think about this-."

"Don't knock on my door. I won't answer." She told him as another tear leaked out of her eye. "I was wrong. I couldn't have meaningless sex without falling in love with you and that was my mistake."

Her legs were shaking because she was so shaken up about this whole thing. She didn't understand why he would act like that towards her, but she couldn't wrap her head around it.

And she didn't care that she had admitted to falling in love with him. Because it was true- she did fall for him and everything about him. Draco Malfoy was indeed a charmer, but Lucille was to damaged to deal with his anger issues.

"I hope you can find a better assistant, Mr. Malfoy." And with that, she gripped her wand tightly before apparating back to her house.

Her heart cracked when she had to call him Mr. Malfoy.

-

-

-