𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

"Please don't do this-

"Please don't do this-."

Lucille woke up at 5 in the morning.

She couldn't fall back asleep, not after the way Mr. Malfoy had spoke to her. His voice- his deep voice- was stuck in her head, the image of him towering over her so close that they could've kissed and the way the viens on his hands tensed when she said that he'd hurt again.

And she was mentally preparing herself for breaking up with him.

She made up her mind that she would do it in front of Cedric, that way if he even tried to lay a hand on her- she knew Cedric wouldn't let him. And even though she highly doubts he'd try to hit her in front of someone, she still couldn't take any chances.

By the time it was time to go work, she had gotten a lot of things done. Her hair was washed, her legs were shaved and so was her pussy, she felt like she was about to get laid.

But that wasn't going to happen.

Because she was about to break up with her boyfriend, and the only other person she found attractive was her own boss. And although she was ashamed of it- and she definitely knew Cedric wouldn't approve- the urge to kiss his only grew.

So she had his coffee in his hands, standing beside Cedric. He knew she wanted to break up, but he didn't know why and he didn't ask her questions. He didn't want to bother her with it.

"Jack," Lucille mumbled as he was about to walk by but he stopped and approached them. "I'm breaking up with you." She stated casually, and watched his face fall.

But then it turned into anger.

"That's why I was cheating on you," he spat out towards her and she felt her heart crack in the slightest, because she didn't want to get cheated on.

Who would want to get cheated on?

And then realization hit his face and Lucille was turning around, running to the elevator again, trying to forget he ever existed. Had he really cheated on her? She didn't even want to know. It would break her into a million pieces.

The elevator was shut in his face, and when she was finally left alone in her thoughts she sighed. That wasn't the way she expected things to go, at all. If what he was saying was true and then for how long? They hadn't had sex in over a month due to Jack hitting her and now she was beginning to think that it was because she didn't give him what she wanted anymore.

She pressed the top button, and waited for the elevator to go up.

Her mind was in a daze, trying to comprehend what he had just said. She was wearing a light yellow sweater tucked into her black fitted skirt, and this time, her skirt was a little higher than normal due to her not doing laundry.

When the elevator doors opened, she was met with the lady at the front desk. And the women scowled Lucille, but she didn't mind- until she said something.

"Dressed enough like a slut?" She taunted and Lucilles face fell. "Glad you could make it hear on time. If you'd came any earlier than you'd have to wait for us to get done having-."

When a sound of someone bumping into the wall sounded at the end of the hallway, Lucille spotted Jack who had ran up the stairs in a hurry and he was breathing heavily looking like he was out of breathe and Lucille was now running towards Mr. Malfoys office.

She couldn't lie, there was a small pang of jealousy in her heart with the sentence that the women was about to say.

"Lucille please! I didn't mean it-!"

Mr. Malfoys door was pushed open, Lucille stumbling inside and when she looked at Mr. Malfoy he didn't look like he had just had sex- he actually looked a little these.

His eyes connected to Lucilles, before she pulled away and was slamming the door shut in Jacks face. You could still hear his cites outside of his office.

"Please don't do this- I need you luce-." He sounded like he was sobbing. "Please don't leave me!"

Lucille forced herself to walk away further from the door, and she set Mr. Malfoys cup of coffee on his desk and he just stared at her. When she walked over to her desk her knees felt weak, her stomach felt like it was about to cave in.

But she couldn't break down right now.

"Why the fuck is he acting like a child outside of my office." Mr. Malfoy demanded, and when she connected her eyes with his all she saw was hatred. Not for her- but for Jack.

"I bro-."

The door was being opened, and when Lucilles brother poked his head, he looked directly at Mr. Malfoy and this only made Mr. Malfoy get out of his seat and walk towards Cedric.

They shut the door with a hard thud and Lucille didn't hesitate to walk over to the door, trying to eaves drop and she couldn't hear anything. So she took an empty coffee cup and put it to the door, hearing their voices loud and clear.

"She's never told me that. My sister wouldn't keep that from me Draco." She heard her brothers voice waver, a slight crack in it.

"Because you don't pay attention to her enough. She was wearing long sleeves shirts and pants for the past week and a half. It's pathetic that you can't even notice her-."

"But you can?" Cedric cut him off, wanting to know why Mr. Malfoy was noticing things about his sister.

"Yes," she heard his footsteps grow closer to cedrics voice, indicating he had walked closer to him. "I fucking can."

"Lucille doesn't keep secrets from me, Malfoy." Cedric defended himself, although Lucille does keep secrets from him.

Like the vibrator she has underneath her pillow.

"Really? Tell me, Diggory. Why do you think she wanted you to be there with her when she broke up with him." Mr. Malfoys voice echoed through the cup harshly.

"Because she wanted someone to be there for her-."

"Wrong. You need to start paying attention to your fucking sister."

"Oh like you have? What, are you interested in her?" Cedrics voice was laced with hatred.

"Oh but," Draco let out a humorless chuckle. "If I was, I'd already have her down on her knees for me."

Oh..