𝑺𝑰𝑿

[I like this chapter 😌.]

"What?"

"What?"

Lucille couldn't believe what she heard.

By the time they had stopped talking she was running to her desk and pretending that she didn't just hear her boss say that he could've had her down on his knees.

Because he could.

And that was the worst part of it. Is that he was right, she would drop to her knees at anytime he asked her too and she wouldn't mind at all helping him relieve some stress.

She was sitting at her desk, minding her own buisness and trying to get his words out of her head. He spoke so sharply towards Cedric and she knew that he would try to talk her about it and also tell her to stay away from Mr. Malfoy. But did she want to? Not at all.

Who would?

Mr. Malfoy was sat at his desk, looking over some papers and when he snapped his head towards Lucille she was getting up and going to organize some more books.

So she sat on her knees, her thick calf's coming out halfway and making her look like she had more curves than she did and Mr. Malfoy glared at the back of her head even though she couldn't see it. But she could definitely feel it, so she turned around and gave a soft, "what?"

His tone was harsh, and it made her want to fucking slap him. "Nothing. Go get me something to drink," he ordered her and when she got back up, her skirt was riding up- making him glare at her even more. "Pull. Your skirt. Down." He snapped, and she was pulling it down- it only got worse.

Now her red laced panties were showing and this made Mr. Malfoy get up out of his seat and Lucille started to back away from him- hitting the bookshelf behind her.

"You think this a joke?" He glared at her growing closer. "You think that having an assistant like you isn't distracting enough?" His tone was laced with hatred, "Get out of my room, and go get me something- anything."

She was slipping past him- not knowing what he meant when he said 'like you,' but she decided to shove it off and reminded herself that it was probably something rude. So she continued on to the hallway and when she reached the little stand she just grabbed him a water bottle because he told her that she could grab anything.

Lucille took her time walking back to the office, and once again she passed the women at the front desk. But this time she didn't say anything, she just glared at Lucille and this made her want to slap her too. When she finally reached the office, she went to open it but nearly tripled because it was already propped open and when she pushed on it to hard-

Her body went forward and her blouse buttons popped open on the first two.

When she looked up her face was paling, as she saw Mr. Malfoy leaning on his desk in the front, his hands in his pockets and now he was just glaring at her harder. He released a deep sigh, not wanting to trigger her by yelling so instead he spoke very lowly- but it was a fair warning.

"Stop being so fucking daft."

She was immediately fumbling with her button, pushing the door closed with her foot and water bottle nearly slipped out of her hands but she held it together and was about to button the other one closed until he was walking up to her, stopping right in front of her while he towered her petite figure.

"I'm s- sor-."

"You should consider wearing more loose clothes, or I'm gonna make you buy a uniform." He cut her off sharply, glaring down at her.

She began to grow offended because she was trying to apologize and he cut her off mid sentence. So instead she just raised her eyebrows. "You should consider not telling my bother that you could have me down on my knees-."

She was cut off when his expression went to angry, to furious. He was harshly gritting his teeth, and his nose was flaring down at her while she cowered under his gaze.

"Don't think I don't see you looking at me, Ms. Diggory." He stated but his voice was laced with hatred and anger.

"I don't- I don't know what your talking about.." she mumbled looking away, her words fading into the air because she knew that it wasn't true. She knew that he could have her down on her knees or laying down on a bed begging for him to fuck her like she's never been fucked.

"You would enjoy that." He mumbled, his hand carefully caressing her cheek and bringing his face down to hers. "You would enjoy being down on your knees for me."

She didn't answer him, but instead looked into his eyes from below his tall figure, and gazed into his blue hues that could tell a thousand storys to someone who wanted to listen. She did. She would listen to him for hours.

If he wasn't such a dick.

"Surprised you dumped your little boy toy," he mumbled again, his facial expressions tensing at his mentioning. "Wouldve never thought-."

"That someone like me could do that?" She whispered back, this time leaning in closer to him herself.

And for a split second she thought she couldn't seen something in his face, something that was screaming for him to kiss her and when she finally rose up on her tippy toes, meeting him more than halfway he was breathing a lot heavier.

Her eyes never left his, his facial complexion shining in the daylight and again she thought she'd never seen someone so attractive before.

"You don't understand how badly I want to kiss you right now." He stated and his voice was still sharp. "Every time I see you in that fucking skirt it makes me want to rip it off."

And the next words that left her mouth even shocked her.

"Then do it."