𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

[trigger warning, I really do apologize for this chapter. It's awful, and my heart really does hurt.]

"Lucille,"

"Lucille,"

Lucille was sat in her brothers room.

She had been reading his things for hours- found things she'd never expected her brother to do. He'd had a threesome with his girlfriend cho, and another girl named Millicent. He'd gotten an award for being the best matchmaker in hogwarts. He'd 'accidentally' set a part of the great hall on fire once from a spell that went wrong.

Lucille remembered cho- she never knew why they broke up but she did know that she held a special place in Cedrics heart. She had even met Lucille before- and they got along just great but now she was trying to recall the last time she saw her- the last year that Cedric was at hogwarts.

Lucille had been going through his things- reading secret letters to cho and even gagged at some of them. It was obvious her sweet 'innocent' brother held a shit ton of secrets. But what she couldn't quite figure out- was anything about Draco Malfoy.

There was nothing.

Absolutely nothing about him in any of his drawers or his piles of papers or the little compartment in his wall he used to hide the secret letters between Cedric and Cho. It was so odd.

But then again, was it really?

She had been here for hours, going through his thinks and she knew it was wrong- she knew she shouldn't. But her curiosity got the best of her. She wanted to figure out why Cedric hated Draco so much- why he always gave him the cold shoulder and nobody else.

Lucille had drunk five cups of coffee, working on her sixth while she finished up cleaning his belongings. She had put everything back in order, everything in its exact spot and once she was done she got up from her sitting position and stretched her legs while walking back down the stairs.

Where else could I look?

She realized that Cedric wasn't here to get the mail- he always got the mail. He never let Lucille and now she rushing out there and wondering if she could find something in there instead of his room.

When she stepped out of her apartment, she shivered from the wind. Her hair was loose, her curls falling on her back effortlessly and she was in some sweatpants and a white T- shirt.

A shirt that was originally Mr. Malfoys.

Lucille her already spent her time crying. She couldn't anymore- she figured that if he wanted to be like that then so be it. She'd try to move on with her life.

Her small fingers opened the mail box, and she saw two things. She was looking at the first envelope- way to quickly- it was a check from the ministry with her name on it but she dodged it and went to other things.