𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑶𝑵𝑬

[forgot to mention I will be making a book of Draco Malfoy one shots, so if you scared to request smut please don't🧍‍♀️.

"That really wasn't necessary-."

Lucille was positioned on her stool in a little black dress.

Her birthday finally rolled around and Draco was downstairs waiting for her. He was taking her on a date- she was already blushing just thinking about it.

Her dress came down to her mid thighs, with thin straps at the top and it hugged her curves perfectly. She actually thought she looked good for a change, her hair was half up and half down with some curls hanging in the front. What she really didn't want to was to embarrass him.

But she wouldn't ever do that in his eyes.

She slipped on some black heels, ready to walk down stairs and she began to grow even more nervous. He'd never seen her in a dress before- and the way she made him submit to her yesterday only made her want him to cower down when seeing her in this dress.

But she still felt insecure- like she wasn't meant to wear it. Like her body type was to 'out of shape' to be wearing and it only made her slow down on slipping her heels on. When she finally stuck her heel in the last one, she stood up and grabbed her jean jacket just in case it got cold.

Walking down the stairs was trippy. She hardly wore heels, and she could hardly walk at all. Her feet almost tripped and she had to grip onto the railing, thanking Merlin that there was still a wall at least covering half of the stairway.

When she reached the part that didn't have a wall, she caught her breathe in her lungs.

Her feet forced her to walk, finally coming into Dracos view and she could hear the chatter from him and her brother but she kept her gaze on the floor when she reached the bottom.

She walked further into the room, staring at the floor  and when she felt a familiar cologne cover her senses she looked up innocently at Draco who had almost dropped his jaw to the floor.

"You look.. gorgeous." He mumbled, trying not to pull her in for a kiss in front of her brother.

She blushed up at him, and Cedric appeared beside her giving her a hug. "Be careful and have fun." He kissed her cheek lightly and went back upstairs, his footsteps fading into their ears.

Draco didn't hesitate to pull her body towards his, bending down and colliding their lips together. He tasted like fresh mint, indicating he had just brushed his teeth and he smelled so fucking intoxicated that it made her back arch into his chest. He instantly gripped her harder, his tongue gliding into his mouth and he gripped her ass cheek firmly in her dress making a small moan escape her mouth but he was pulling away from her at an instant.

"Get your ass outside before i end up fucking you." He told her, panting very hard and his lips slightly swollen.

She obliged, walking outside of her apartment door and waiting for him while he followed behind. The door was shut gently, and she gripped his hand in hers- surprising the hell out of him.

He wasn't used to this kind of affection.

"Where are we going?" She asked softly, making him grip her hand back and she noticed the small hint of pink on her cheeks.

"We're taking a limo to a restaurant."

His response made her nearly choke on her own spit. He was so fucking rich that they had to take a limo? Lucille had to wrap her head around it before a black limo pulled up and Dracos hand slid around her waist protectively and walked her to the limo.

You would be this extra.

She had only said it in her mind but she wanted to say it out loud. Because Lucille didn't think it was necessary to bring a limo into all of this- not when it was just her birthday and they were just going to a restaurant.

Lucille ducked her head and took a seat in the car and the first thing she noticed was there was a window covering the back seat from the front. The driver wouldn't be able to see them- at least not that she was implying. Draco took a seat right next to her, closing the door and once he did, his hands slid the window over slightly and told the driver the restraunt they were going to.

"This really wasn't necessary-."

"Shut up and get in my lap," he told her, tilting his head to side showing his jawline. She didn't hesitate to raise her legs up and onto his lap sideways where he had access to her thighs.

Both of her thighs.

"I hope your prepared for tonight." He told her as she laid her head on his chest.

"Why?"

"Because, Lucille." He leaned down to her ear sending shivers down her spine. "You won't be able to walk when I'm finished with you."

Heat pooled between her thighs and when he smirked, his hand flew to her head and gently pressed her head back into his chest that had rose due to curiosity.

Once the limo had came to a stop, Lucille piped her head up and Draco gripped her waist sliding her off slowly. The door was open for them, Draco stepping out and reaching a hand out for Lucille when her body moved out of the car. Her hand slid into his, her eyes looking around at the place she was at.

A highly expensive restaurant.

This was something Lucille could've only imagined eating at.

"Come on, Chéri." He pulled her towards the restaurant.

Her heart was fluttering at his words, and she followed him into the restaurant making eye contact with nearly everybody there. They gave her weirded looks-

But she couldn't care less. Her middle finger flew to the air to some people, flipping them off and when Draco gripped her waist again pulling her closer to him as they walked she quickly put it down.

"I'd like a private room." He told a waitress and there was a weird smirk on both of there faces. "A private room."

Lucille furrowed her eyebrows and looked between the two people before the women reached out and handed Lucille a menu. This women came off very kind, and also very attractive. "Draco what is this place?" She asked, looking around more and noticing some people exiting rooms that had a red velvet wall.

"This, Love." He leaned down in her ear, "Is a restaurant with special rooms. They've got things inside of those rooms that you've never even thought of using for an orgasm."

Her breathe completely left her lungs.

-

-

-