𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

[getting a lot of questions on if I have an update schedule- no. I update my storys whenever I want and whichever ones I want to.

Mature content warning.]

"Don't be daft,"

"Don't be daft,"

Lucille was sat in Mr. Malfoys office.

She had switched back, had switched back from Ezra and she didn't regret it because she didn't get a good vibe from Ezra. He seemed to uptight- more rude than Draco and she wasn't even sure if that was possible.

So she was sat in her normal desk, thankful that Draco hadn't gotten angry enough to look for a new assistant.

Her outfit was simple, a plaid tennis skirt with a white skin tight short sleeved shirt. It wasn't a button up, but it did show her chest a lot more than she expected it to.

She didn't know where Draco was, but she had gotten his coffee either way along with some herself- and she might've gotten some donuts too. She was extremely hungry, she didn't eat anything last night due to her and Cedric not being on speaking terms because he was still choosing to hang out with Cho instead of talking to her. Cedric hadn't spoken a word to since he informed her about Draco being downstairs and it made her heart hurt, that he was ignoring her. She'd tried her hardest to speak to him and he straight up kissed Cho.

But her mind couldn't help but wander other places.

She couldn't believe that Draco had told her about what he's been through- it made her heart break. Shatter, even. To here his sobs about how he was so violated and he couldn't even speak up about it. She hated that people had gotten it into their minds that men can't get raped too.

It goes both ways.

And when she told him she loved him-

He didn't hear it. He was already drifting off to sleep, already had his mind clouded with the idea of falling asleep on her chest. So he hadn't heard the three letter words come out of her mouth but she guess it was okay because maybe it wasn't the right time.

When Draco stumbled into his office, he had a bag in his hand making her raise an eyebrow at him. But then she quickly realized-

He'd gotten them breakfast.

She shoved the donuts that was on her desk so far into the little compartment underneath her desk that she nearly scratched her finger in the process. He didn't notice the donuts- and she wouldn't say anything about them because she knew he was trying to make up for yelling at her.

"Good morning, Love." He told her, walking closer to his desk and she took in his appearance.

He wore a black turtle neck that hugged his chest, and some black pants with combat boots. His hair was wavy due to a morning shower and she couldn't take her eyes off of him- he looked like a fucking goddess.