𝑻𝑬𝑵

[okay so here's the plan. I have staar testing tomorrow, which means I won't have my phone for about 5 hours. I'm gonna write a shit ton tonight, and publish them in the morning, that way you guys have something to read when I'm testing.

Mature content😌.]

"Don't be stupid,"

"Don't be stupid,"

Lucille was sitting at her desk.

She had been waiting for what felt like hours for Mr. Malfoy to get back. She didn't understand why he had just left her, but it's not like she should care. But she could deny the intrusive thoughts that started to play into her mind.

She thought it was a one time thing, to have sex with him. She didn't want to catch feelings for him just because he fucked her- but she'd never been treated like that before and it left her wanting a whole lot more than she intended too.

Her feet were propped up on her desk, and she was bored out of her mind. She had started to read a book, organized some more shelves, even went through Mr. Malfoys desk just for fun. She also drank his coffee- all of it.

Lucille began to grow even more bored, and when she heard the faint sounds of an ambulance, she thought inside of her head, someone doesn't know how to drive, and slightly giggled to herself while she started to go through Mr. Malfoys mail again.

And the same thing- Astoria Greengrass was sending him a shit ton of letters.

She decided to open one, and began to grow even more curious.

Draco,

Please. I'm begging you to forgive me, I have no where to go and I heard you were hiring for an assistant. Maybe I could help?

- Astoria.

She wanted to slap whoever this Astoria girl was. Lucille didn't understand why she felt jealous towards Mr. Malfoy but she did.

So she opened another one.

Draco,

I'll do anything for your forgiveness. I understand what I did was wrong but I swear to you he meant nothing and you mean everything to me. I can't stop thinking about you.

-Astoria.

It was the sirens of an ambulance that brought her out of the jealous state she was in. She crumbled up the letters, tossed them into his trash can and moved to the huge window.

When she saw the ambulance pull in the parking lot, she began to grow extremely worried. Draco hadn't shown up yet, and she wondered if he was hurt. Her hands found the way to the glass and pressed her self onto it, trying to get a further look from the bottom to see who would be getting lifted into the ambulance, but it didn't work as much as she thought it would.