𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬

"Yeah, I'll be right back-

"Yeah, I'll be right back-."

Lucille was standing in front of a big manor.

She was nervous- more nervous in her life than she'd ever been. She was actually at Dracos house. He grew up here.

It baffled her. Because although her and her family had never experienced poverty, she still wasn't rich. When she was younger her and Cedric grew up in a small, three bedroom house with only one bathroom and a small living space. She felt like she didn't belong here- like she needed to run back to her and Cedrics apartment but she wouldn't dare.

Because it had been an entire two weeks since Draco had nearly beaten him to death, and Cedric was on bed rest. The ministry had given him three weeks to recover and he hadn't been able to talk due to his jaw being dislocated. Of course someone popped it back in place- but he was in terrible condition. And that left Cho to be with Lucille by herself, and Cho was terrible to her.

So Draco offered for her to move into Malfoy manor.

She didn't want to take the offer, she didn't want to invade his home space but now she knew that they had home space for days. She was definitely going to get lost in here.

Draco told her to come at 5pm, so here she was, opening the door and walking inside. Her outfit consisted of grey sweatpants and one of Dracos quidditch jumpers that fit her perfectly because it was his when he was in his seventh year at hogwarts. He had definitely developed a whole lot more muscles since then.

Her feet entered the manor, the cold temperature practically slapping her in the face. She had a small little trunk in her hands, filled with everything she thought she'd need.

But she was completely lost.

How do you memorize a place this big?

When small, faint chatter was ringing in her ears she decided to follow it- she didn't know who he could be talking to. But she hoped whoever it was, would greet her nicely because before she came here she had completely sobbed. Sobbed because Cho told her that Cedric wanted her gone forever.

So her now was red and burned, and her throat was slightly scratched. She could feel her eyes puffy, and it made her want to shrink down in fear at the fact of meeting someone that Draco was with.

"Yeah, I'll be right back-."

Lucille ran into a hard chest.

It took her by surprise, and she immediately caught her balance looking up at an extremely attractive light skin boy. His jawline was sharp, his outfit was sweatpants and a black T-shirt.

Lucille didn't know who he was- she'd never seen him in her life. So she parted her mouth slightly but the boy just smiled down at her.

"Are you lost sweetheart?" He held out his hand, "I'm guessing your Lucille. I'm Blaise, Blaise Zabini."

Lucille shook his hand, sniffling her nose and giving him a weak smile. "H- Hi," she stammered, pulling her hand back and just wanting to be in Dracos arms. "Do you know where Draco is?"

He nodded his head, "Follow me." His voice was soft and gentle, making her trust him and follow him deeper into the manner and down a dark hallway.

But she began to grow scared- it's what happens when you meet someone knew. It's what happen when her body was so violated that she was scared to follow who she thought was her loved best friend. So she slowed her steps- it wasn't anything against him but she couldn't help but try and protect her heart and body.

When light could be seen, a small breath escaped her mouth of relief. And she hated it- she hated being like this, like she had to be cautious of everyone she didn't know because her body had been touched without consent more than once. It made her eyes water just thinking about Jack putting his fingers where she didn't want them when they were in an argument.

But Draco came into her view, sitting on a very expensive, black leather couch with some other people on the other couches. He took one glance at her and was instantly getting to his feet, walking past Blaise and getting to her before anybody else in the room could see how scared she was.

"Hi, Love." He took her trunk out of her hands and set it down, pulling her body upwards and into his chest while she wrapped her legs around his torso. "I know this is random, I know I didn't tell you about this. But I swear to you, none of these people will hurt you. They helped me- cope. Their good people."

She nodded her head, bringing her thumb up to her lips and biting at her skin. It was always something she did when she was nervous- and it was very damaging to her nails and cuticles which is why she never got her nails done.

"Talk to me," he told her, rubbing her cheek with his palm. "Why do you look upset, Angel."

"I'm fine," she told him softly giving him a small smile. "I just- missed you."

He gave a small laugh, pushing his lips to hers softly and she wrapped her arms around his neck while kissing him back. "I got you some pancakes- I thought you'd like to have breakfast for dinner? I could always get you something el-."

"No," she smiled, her cheeks blushing. "I like the sound of that."

He gave her a cheeky smile, turning around and walking back into room while putting her down out of his arms. Once they re entered the room, she saw two boys and two other girls, making her look at Draco but he was gripping a cup of fire whiskey.

"Lucille," Draco pulled her onto a couch letting her take a seat. "This is Blaise- you've already met him. This is Theodore," he pointed to a boy who was very attractive, with brown hair and green eyes. "And this is Pansy Parkinson," he pointed to a girl with broke hair with heated curls, a pink outfit that hugged her curves tightly. "And this is Daphne.. Greengrass."

Lucille was nearly slapped in the face.

She looked at Draco like he was crazy- but when he leaned down her ear, she wasn't any less convinced. "She's not like her sister, they don't even speak."

Pansy was now standing up, making her way over to Lucille and holding out of her hand. "It's nice to finally meet you," she smiled down at Lucille. "Salazar knows that Draco doesn't stop talking about you-."

"Pansy-."

"What? It's true." She laughed, and then looked back at Daphne motioning for her to come over. Daphne approached Lucille and Draco causing her to hold in a breathe. "And this is my girlfriend."

A small smile formed on Lucilles face.

Because she realized that she was actually very nice, she wasn't going after Draco. Pansy wasn't jealous- she was actually dating someone. A girl.

"It's nice to meet you," Daphne greeted holding out her hand and that's when Lucilles smile dropped. But she shook her hand either way, trying not to embarrass herself.

It wasn't anything against Daphne either- but knowing that a her sister raped someone she loves made her gut twist in fear.

And it broke her heart that she was acting like that, but it wasn't her fault.

She'd been violated to much.

-

-

-