Chapter 2

Chapter 2: A King out of time

Eventually, I entered the main gate of the Academy and didn't stand there like an idiot forever. Even if I want to stand there for eternity, the stares of those 'people' would make me uncomfortable. Knowing that most of the students and staff here at the academy aren't human. In the few humans of this academy, I am 100% percent certain that they are scarier than some of the people here in the academy.

Damn... What did I do in a past life to deserve this? I thought that I was just living in a not-so-normal world with some humans that can do magic scientifically. Never would I thought that this world is full of fantastical and mythical creatures.

I am not a fan of Halloween. Neither was I am fond of Horror Movies. I hated and loathed them with 100% certainty.

Let's see. After entering the gate, I am not required to go to a classroom but the schoolyard of this academy like the other students. Since I have no clue where was that place, I decided to follow the other students. I also keep my distance from them.

When I arrived at the schoolyard, I couldn't help but open my mouth in awe. It was much larger than the schoolyards at my school in the past life. There are so many seats that were placed in the schoolyard and I think that the seats only occupied a small part of the entirety of this place.

I couldn't but find it amazing. It truly deserves to be called one of the best learning facilities in this world. In the information that I gathered in my research and some knowledge that I still remembered from my past life, the Daydream Academy is a high school level learning facility. It has three types of students. 1st year, 2nd Year, and 3rd Year students. Every Year was divided into sections. And that was Class S, A, B, C, D, E, and F class. Every Classroom holds a minimum of 20 students and a maximum of 30.

I thought that number of students was numerous. But maybe the number of the students isn't too many of them. Not many seats in the schoolyard are occupied by the students. From what have my parents told me, the Academy was supported by various governments and rich people in the world. But from what I remember from the game, some of those government organizations are brainwashed and the creatures have disguised themselves as Humans.

My eyes unconsciously drifted to the students around me. I resist the urge to tremble and just decide to say "fuck it" to everyone and yet myself out in the academy. I found myself within the designated area of 1st-year students. It was still early and there weren't still many students. There are so many vacant chairs and I am having trouble in which row of chairs or columns would I sit. Would I go for a seat that has a lot of vacant and not a lot of 'people'?
Or would I seat within those 'people'. If I choose to sit within one of those vacant, there must be a high chance that someone would sit near to me. And that someone was one of the unpleasant 'people' in the game.

While I was looking around where to sit, my eyes widened when I noticed someone. Blond hair, bright blue eyes, and very handsome ikemen. He looks like a knight and shining armor. There is no mistaking it! That must be him. A person with a trustworthy character. Even he wasn't fully human, he was still human enough by this school's standards.

I walk towards him and he looks at me with a surprised expression.

" Is this seat occupied? "

All around him was still vacant.

" No, you can sit here if you want. "

He said smiling. He doesn't look happy at all. Maybe because of me intruding his space or he was just thinking of all of the events that happened to him.

" My name is Arcturus Pentagon, nice to meet you. "

Yet, I was surprised when he started to introduce himself using his 'name'. I was now leaning more on the latter reason why he is looking unhappy.