Chapter 13

AN: the few months hiatus is finally over. I'm back to Wattpad after being engrossed in watching streams and my schoolwork.

Also, I like to thank you Abigail for the cover. The cover is awesome thank you.

Year 1 Class Representatives

1S - Sophia Green
1A - Arcturus Pentagon
1B - Leon
1C - Clea Philo
1D - Judy Gale
1E - Wendell Darling
1F - Chris Hans

----------------------

Chapter 13: The king's descendant

           Within this world, 3 major factions exist. The Faith Faction consists of beings from the tales told by the believers of a certain faith or religion. The second was the facts, people that were recorded from the history of humanity. And third was fiction, which was the result of the human's active imagination.

The 3 factions that exist today on this, each major group brewing a plan of their own. 

The moment that the chosen ones were brought forth to their world, their informants who currently were in the Daydream Academy immediately reported the news to the higher-ups of each of their factions.

Some were suspicious about the two chosen ones who were brought forth to their world just like have the prophecy have stated. Each of them thinking, that someone from the other factions is concocting some malicious grand plan that would bring harm to their precious factions. But there were those rare beings, who believed and were hopeful on the prophecy that was left by the missing oracle of the One True God.

Among them was Jedidiah Williams, one of the major figures in the Faith Faction. He was the latest descendant of the legendary King Solomon who was currently the founder and headmaster of the daydream academy.

Since the Daydream Academy has been established, Solomon had declared himself entrusting his position on the Faith Faction to his descendants and declared himself neutral.

He left with most of the other powerful figures in the Faith Faction feeling upset by his decision but still accepted that he would entrust his position to his descendants.

The 72nd head of the Solomon Household was currently in the Daydream Academy. Jedidiah Williams tried to ignore the student's spectacles that were happening in the background since he arrive in the learning facility established by his ancestor. Today was the 1st day of the 3rd week and the senior students of the daydream academy would approach their juniors.

Despite someone who haven't gone to Daydream Academy, Jedidiah was familiar with the customs of the schools. On this 3rd week of the daydream academy, while the teachers are seriously teaching the students of the subjects, the older students of the academy would try hard as possible to invite members to their club.

" Join the Cooking Club!! New Members who would join on the first week would be able to eat as much delicious food as they wanted!! "

Jedidiah glanced at the student shouting passionately about her club and the many students who were looking at her with interesting expressions on their faces.

The student was pleasant to look at. But Jedidiah thought that it wasn't probably what the other students to have that 'interested' look on their faces.

Unlike normal students in high schools, romance and passionate memories of youth weren't the goals of the students who enrolled here. Romance? Most of the people who were in this Academy wouldn't even understand the basic understanding of caring for someone other than themselves. The passion of youth? Been there, done that, it was not uncommon in this Academy to have students that were as young-looking as possible but in fact, they are grandpa and grandmas by human standards.

The people who came here were mostly interested in strength, power... And lastly, they came for food. Not just a normal food for the human palette.

" If you are interested in stories, please join the literature club! "

Jedidiah Williams glanced at the other student who was on the opposite side of the cooking club member who has many students looking interested in joining her club. Unlike the cooking club member, the literature doesn't have any flock of students clamoring for her.

She stood at the opposite side looking lonely. She was your typical bookish type of girl. Dress in the daydream's school uniform and have her skirt modified. Instead of the usual modifying of making it shorter, she has her skirt reaching below her knees. She was holding a book as she called out and possibly hand a flyer if there was any student interested in joining the literature club.

After a while, Jedidiah decided to stop looking at the enthusiastic school life of the students of the daydream academy. He wasn't here to reminisce the joys of youth and school life, but he was here to talk about business and politics to his Ancestor.

When those higher-ups in the faith faction heard the news about the chosen ones, they were skeptical at first. But after a while, they decided to give it a chance.

He was ordered by those who were in a higher position than him to convince his ancestor if he could hand over the chosen ones to the faith faction so they could protect them from those people with malicious intentions.

Jedidiah upon hearing those words for the first time from his 'superiors' wanted to scoff at the incredulity of their words and the total absolute nonsense that were coming from their mouth. Thankfully, he stopped himself before something like being struck by lightning or burn-in holy light could happen to him.

As a human and someone who belongs to the faith faction, upon death, no hell or purgatory is waiting for him in his afterlife.

As those superior beings in the faith faction came into agreement, he would be put into heaven and be under the scrutiny of the angels for eternity.

Jedidiah never wanted that fate to befall him. He doesn't want to be locked in heaven forever like his predecessors that were given the position by Solomon after he decided to established a place for all of the people to coexist together.

In Jedidiah's opinion, the 3 factions couldn't coexist together. One utter proof of that conviction is the wars that happened behind the normal world of humans.

" I shouldn't waste my time here any longer.. "

Jedidiah muttered to himself. As he made his way to the professor's building where he should find the headmaster's room, he happened to pass by two students who were holding a leaflet that was introducing the literature club. Two male students who weren't seniors.

" Stu-san, if you wanted to join a club and experience life, literature club was one of the best choices. "

" Voothcraft-san, If you're certain that the cooking club isn't the best choice for me, then it probably wasn't. "

" You shouldn't trust someone easily Stu-san, it's just the 3rd week since the academy started, but you are putting your trust too much in a stranger. "

" Well, I am not trusting you.  But I am trusting my intuition. "

".... We probably should return before our next subject would start. "

" Okay. "

Despite being separated by quite a distance, Jedidiah could still hear the ongoing drama between the two male students. He was Solomon's descendant, after all, he wasn't just a simple and normal human.

It looks like there were still people who were interested in boring and simple human life experiences.